Chapter 11.

"Are you sure you want to do this" Hsu Kai asks as he parks the car. As much as Hsu Kai don't want Yu Tung to take part of this, it is his decision to make. Hsu Kai can't do anything that would change his mind.

Yu Tung nods. "Yeah. At least I wont be a leech anymore and I'm able to help."

"You know I don't look at you that way. It's still not too late to turn back." Hsu Kai advices.

Yu Tung shakes his head. "No worries. I already promise Nat and Louis." Yu Tung looks at the back of the car through the window. He couldn't believe how many people came down just to make sure that he is safe. "Not to mention the number of people who is here just to keep me safe."

"Just press that button on your watch and I'll come. I believe you know how an alarm system works without me telling you." Hsu Kai points out. "I am not risking you to those I don't trust."

Yu Tung smiles softly. "So, you're saying you don't trust Louis and Nat?" Yu Tung teases Hsu Kai.

"I do trust them. Just not the rest. I'm not even sure if they'll come to your aid. You are an outsider to them. You just happen to appear beside me and I could tell that most of them aren't that happy." Hsu Kai answers.

"Then maybe I'll make sure to introduce myself to them after this." Yu tung winks. "Just don't get too jealous if they come at me."

"I'll shoot them." Hsu Kai answers simply. Hsu Kai lifts up Yu Tung's shirt, ensuring that the microphone device is hidden. "Just make sure this doesn't get caught or we won't be able to continue with our plan." Hsu Kai didn't only want to check the equipment but he wants to look at Yu Tung's body. He couldn't help himself.

Yu Tung quickly leans forward and peck a kiss on Hsu Kai's cheek. "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Hsu Kai puts down Yu Tung's shirt. Yu Tung has given a little too much assurance that he'll be fine but all Hsu Kai could think of is the worse. "Let's go. We don't want to keep them waiting." Hsu Kai says before getting out of the car.

They could tell that the others are parking in different lots and hiding in near by shops to make sure that it doesn't look obvious. Yu Tung walks over to Hsu Kai. "I just have to go into the alley and make a first left right?" Yu Tung asks.

"Yeah." Hsu Kai answers, passing Yu Tung a suitcase. "Here. Don't forget about the suitcase. Don't forget to use it to bait him into it."

"I was wondering what took the both of you so long." Nat asks while walking towards them from behind.

"Did you both do it in the car or something?" Louis asks.

Nat flicks Louis' forehead. "You're really asking for it."

"I'm just preparing Yu Tung." Hsu Kai answers. "He's just about to head off."

"Don't worry. Nat and I are going to be on the roof top watching everything. If anything go south we'll be there to help you." Louis reassures.

"Thank you." Yu Tung answers, he didn't thought that Nat and Louis would keep a close eye on him. Yu Tung feels safer with the two of them following closely behind.

Hsu Kai slaps onto Yu Tung's bum. "You better get going or he'll won't be there again."

Yu Tung nods. "I'll be right back."

Hsu Kai couldn't help but feel his heart sink as he watch Yu Tung disappears around the corner and into he alley. "It doesn't feel right sending him to do something like this." Hsu Kai say with a low tone.

"I'm sure he's fine. He has more than enough energy to run. I'm sure you're the only one who knows his stamina better than us." Nat jokes.

"I'll just wait here. You guys better head to the roof top and give me every single detail about what is going on while I listen into he conversation." Hsu Kai inform them of his instructions calmly.

Louis pinches the back of Nat's shirt, softly pulling him towards the direction of the nearest building.

Yu Tung didn't expect the alley to be really deep but just as he sees the way to make the first left, he takes it. He could see a boy standing there on his phone. He is unsure on how to approach him about it.

The boy looks up from his phone and notices Yu Tung. "You look new. Who are you?" The boy asks.

"I heard that you're selling something valuable?" Yu Tung asks. The boy doesn't seem to be the sort to be selling any sorts of drugs. He looks quite petite.

The boy smiles. "What kind of valuable things."

Yu Tung know that the boy is baiting him out to mention the drugs that he has but asking it in roundabout way is definitely not the way to go. "How can I be sure that you're not tapped when I ask for it?" Yu Tung asks.

"You're a little too smart aren't you?" The boy answers. "Fine. But yeah. I can trust you to make a transaction. How many grams are you looking for?"

"I was hoping for ten bricks of it." Yu Tung answers, according to Hsu Kai's information, they should at least have ten bricks left.

"T-Ten bricks?" The boy looks shock. "A-Are you sure? T-Ten bricks is a lot." 

"Yeah." Yu Tung replies, firm in his answer. He has to act confident when it comes down to this. "If you don't believe me, I'll just show you." Yu Tung puts the suit case on the floor and opens it up. Yu Tung himself is surprise at the amount of cash in the suitcase but he has to keep his face calm.

Yu Tung could see that the boy's mouth gap open at the sight of the money. "C-Can I know the reason why you're buying that much?"

"I'm going to have a party and I'm going to need that much if I'm giving it to everyone." Yu Tung answers.

"Well. You're in luck. We only have ten bricks left." Another voice appears from behind the petite boy. "If you're willing to pay that much then I wouldn't mind giving them to you."

Yu Tung closes the suitcase and carries it in his hand. "And may I ask who you are?"

"Zhang Teng." He replies simply. "This right here is my right-hand man, Juan."

"If that is the case then can I confirm you can complete this transaction?" Yu Tung asks, trying to keep his composure. He knows that Zhang Teng is the one who has been messing with Hsu Kai and his people. He has to keep his composure at all cost. Also, with Zhang Teng presence, he could tell that they don't know who Yu Tung is.

"Definitely. Is it possible for us to delay this transaction as ten bricks of it is not what we have on hand right now." Zhang Teng answers.

"Is it possible for you to do it next week? I'll invite you and your friends over to join is if you want." Yu Tung answers. "If you are coming, please let me know how many people are coming."

Zhang Teng takes out a piece of torn paper from his pocket and writes something down. He passes it over to Yu Tung. "This is my number. You can reach out to me a few days before the event. I'll definitely be there." After Yu Tung accepted the piece of paper, he puts his hand on Yu Tung's shoulder. "We will look forward to seeing you again."

Yu Tung nods. "Next week it is then."

Hsu Kai could hear everything from the microphone hidden underneath Yu Tung's shirt. Hsu Kai could help but let his heart filled with rage that Zhang Teng appeared with Juan. Just the voice of Zhang Teng conversing with Yu Tung fills an uneasy emotion inside of Hsu Kai. Hsu Kai suddenly feels his phone vibrate. He takes it out and answers the call.

"Zhang Teng is right there. He's with Yu Tung." Nat informs him as they spy on Yu Tung and other two. Nat didn't expect Zhang Teng to appear. He could tell that even Louis is agitated from the looks of it. "He even put his hand on Yu Tung's shoulder.

"I know." Hsu Kai answers in a firm voice, trying his hardest not to react to the sound of Zhang Teng's voice. The thought of someone else touching Yu Tung is sending over to the edge. Hsu Kai walks over to his car and got in. He turns on the air conditioner to try and keep him cool while he grips onto the steering wheel tightly.

"I don't know what you're feeling right now but you better get a hold of yourself. Even if we step in and kill him now, his men will just come for us. Make sure you're not seen when Yu Tung is heading out." Nat says.

Hsu Kai didn't say anything.

"He's coming out. We'll just meet him at the place we promised." Nat says, pulling away from the edge of the roof.