Chapter 17.

Yu Tung wakes up in the morning. He lets out a couple of coughs that has been holding onto his throat. Yu Tung could feel his throat a little sore but nothing much other than that. He knows that if Hsu Kai knows that he's still a little sick, he wouldn't let Yu Tung out of the house no matter what.

Yu Tung turns to Hsu Kai who is still sleeping on the bed, facing away from him. Just as Yu Tung is about to get out of bed, he feels something grabs onto his wrist. "Where do you think you're going? I heard you cough." Hsu Kai asks.

Yu Tung turns to see Hsu Kai awake with his eyes wide open. "It's nothing. Just the morning dry throat that's all." Yu Tung lies. He didn't want Hsu Kai to worry.

Hsu Kai pushes himself up from the bed and puts his hands on Yu Tung's forehead. "It feels normal but I still don't get it why you're still coughing. I know because I can see you hold in the cough for the past couple of days." Hsu Kai replies with worry in his voice.

"It's fine. We can redirect our worry to tomorrow. I need to make sure everything is prepared." Yu Tung says as he puts his hand over Hsu Kai's. "If anything goes wrong, it would be my fault."

"You are fine. You don't have to worry about it. I've been receive text messages from Nat and Louis regarding the plan. Everything is prepared and they are heading there later in the afternoon to double check everything. Can you just relax and spend a day with me without worrying?" Hsu Kai asks.

Yu Tung bites his lower lip. Hsu Kai could obviously tell that Yu Tung is still worried about it. "Fine. How about this, we'll do our stuff first then we'll visit for a while. How does that sound?" Hsu Kai suggests.

Yu Tung nods. "Yeah."

Hsu Kai pulls Yu Tung back to bed and pins the boy down. "Now stay here while I make breakfast. I don't want you to put any single effort today. Understand?" Hsu Kai instructions. "I don't even want to see you lift a finger without motive. I want you in perfect condition tomorrow."

Yu Tung reaches for Hsu Kai face. "Then I'll lift myself for this motive." Yu Tung pushes himself up and pecks a kiss on Hsu Kai's cheek while stroking Hsu Kai's face with his thumb. "I'll only do what you say until I feel bored."

"No. You will listen to me today. Nothing more and nothing less." Hsu Kai says as he got off Yu Tung and out of the bed. "Now you wait while I go and make breakfast for you." Hsu Kai says as he got out of the room, leaving Yu Tung on the bed.

Hsu Kai is nervous as he cooks breakfast for Yu Tung. He reaches down into his pocket in his pants and takes out a small square box. He opens it up, revealing two black plain rings. He is unsure on how to give it to Yu tung. The nervousness and anxiety is eating him up alive.

He thought he would have done it yesterday when they went on their date by visiting a restaurant and a long walk by the river. However, Hsu Kai couldn't bring himself to offer the ring to Yu Tung. He is afraid that Yu Tung would reject him even though he knows deep down that Yu Tung would love it.

The thought of that small percentage of rejection keeps him from offering him the ring that he just bought. He knew the type of person Yu Tung is. He doesn't care about the price as long as it's something memorable.

Hsu Kai could imagine so many scenarios in his head but none of them is Yu Tung gratefully or ecstatically accepting them. Hsu Kai closes the box and puts it back into his pocket. He knows that this is the only time he could give it to Yu Tung or Nat will blast all his disappointment onto him.

Hsu Kai has asks so many questions and explains so many doubts about Yu Tung to Nat and Louis, making sure that what he is doing is the right choice. Hsu Kai didn't expect Nat and Louis to agree to their relationship full heartedly. Hsu Kai requests for Nat and Louis for a perfect gift to Yu Tung to help prove to Yu tung that he is serious about the boy.

Hsu Kai is surprised that Nat and Louis managed to get the perfect gift for Yu Tung to announce their relationship to everyone.

Hsu Kai pulls his mind away from it and focuses on the cooking. Just as he's done, he puts them on a bed tray where it'd be easier for them to eat on the bed. He carries them to the room to see Yu Tung leaning against the bedframe, using his phone.

Yu Tung's eyes widen. "Woah. I wondering what took you so long. That's a lot of food."

Hsu Kai laughs. "Well, It's for the both of us." Hsu Kai places the bed tray on the bed. "I hope you like what I made."

Yu Tung realizes that everything on the tray is all of Yu Tung's favourites. "Wait. Did you cook all of this from scratch?"

Hsu Kai nods. "I know how much you like all of this so I thought I'd cook them for you. Then we could spend more time together cooking than going out and eat."

Yu Tung kisses Hsu Kai's cheek. Yu Tung feels appreciated and he is grateful to Hsu Kai for making such breakfast. "Thank you. You knew these were my favourites and you cook all of them for me."

Hsu Kai takes a spoonful of beancurd and feeds Yu Tung. "Eat and stop talking."

Yu Tung nods and the both of them start eating their breakfast on the bed. Hsu Kai is still unsure when he should give the gift but when he sees Yu Tung cheery expression while eating, he couldn't help but take it out and offer it to Yu Tung.

Yu Tung looks and sees what Hsu Kai is holding out. Yu Tung's eyes widen, and he suddenly chokes on his food. He is surprised at the things that Hsu Kai is holding. Hsu Kai immediately pats onto Yu Tung's back as Yu Tung beats onto his chest.

Yu Tung swallows the food and looks at the two rings in the box. "Hsu Kai..." Yu Tung says in disbelief as he looks at the ring.

Hsu Kai keeps quiet as he waits for more reaction from Yu Tung. He sees Yu Tung picking up the tray and putting it on the floor. He takes the box and looks at it. "Is this what I think it is?" Yu Tung asks, taking one of the rings out from the box.

Hsu Kai swallows the ball of anxiety in his throat.  "Y-Yes."

Hsu Kai puts the box on the bed while assisting Yu Tung in putting the ring onto his finger. "With this, I want to announce to everyone that you are officially mine." Hsu Kai says, sliding the ring onto Yu Tung's finger.

Yu Tung reaches for the box and takes the other ring. He gently holds Hsu Kai's hand and slides the ring onto Hsu Kai's finger. Hsu Kai smiles as he watches the ring slide onto his finger. He couldn't express how happy he is.

"It's perfect." Yu Tung jumps over to Hsu Kai, wrapping his arms around him. The two boys fall onto the bed. The two boys feel as though they have been proposed to and Hsu Kai didn't need his answer in words, the way Yu Tung react is more than what he needs.

Hsu Kai flips himself over Yu Tung, looking down on him. The two boys look at each other with their eyes glimmering and full of emotions. Hsu Kai leans down to put his lips on Yu Tung.

Yu Tung could taste Hsu Kai's lips and it tasted like the breakfast that they just ate. Hsu Kai pulls his lips away. "From here onwards, you are mine and I am yours."

"Forever and together." Yu Tung answers.

Hsu Kai falls down to Yu Tung's chest. "I'm glad you love the gift."

"Anything from you is the best thing that I could ever have." Yu Tung says as he puts a kiss on Hsu Kai's forehead.

"Anything?" Hsu Kai asks.

Yu Tung nods. "Yeah. You don't have to buy anything fancy for me and you know it."

"Then, can I suggest something new for us to try in bed?" Hsu Kai asks.

"What do you want to try?" Yu Tung asks.

Hsu Kai rolls himself over to Yu Tung and pecks a kiss on Yu Tung's lips. "I'm not telling you. It's just going to be a journey for you. Also, didn't I mention that today you're going to listen to me?"

Yu Tung smiles. "Let's see who reaches orgasm first, you or me." Yu Tung challenges Hsu Kai. Yu Tung reaches his hand around and grabs onto Hsu Kai's nape, pulling Hsu Kai down to meet his lips.

Hsu Kai could tell how desperate Yu Tung is and he loves the fact that Hsu Kai is starting to make the first move to start their session.