Chapter 21.

Yu Tung realizes that Nat and Louis are acting to defend Yu Tung. They were supposed to take out their gun once Zhang Teng had picked up his glass. He didn't put into account the fact that Zhang Teng might betray him, only what he would do if Zhang Teng runs away. It is definitely out of his calculations.

Hsu Kai realizes that Zhang Teng couldn't act on his own without dying. Hsu Kai lets out a long sigh and takes off his masks. "It takes a lot to bring you here you know?" Hsu Kai says as he takes out his own gun and points it at Zhang Teng. "If you pull the trigger, two bullets will make your brain into mush. Are you sure you want to do that?"

Nat and Louis takes off their mask with a big grin on their face. Nat didn't care that there's a gun pointed towards him. He knew that Louis will take care of Juan.

They could see the priceless expression on Zhang Teng's and Juan's face. "Surprise." Nat greets the both of them.

Zhang Teng yells out. "Get in here now!!"

Hsu Kai lets out a laugh. "Your men are probably dead by now. Just as they take a sip of any form of alcohol, they are knocked out. You got to thank for the man behind you for acquiring that drug."

"You tricked me!" Zhang Teng yells out. Zhang Teng pushes the chair back and got up to his feet, everyone could see how furious Zhang Teng is. Nat and Hsu Kai did nothing but drink all of Zhang Teng's emotions in, enjoying the moment. They knew that Zhang Teng wouldn't dare pull the trigger on Yu Tung or he'll be dead.

Yu Tung removes his mask. "I'm doing what I have to do for Hsu Kai. Nothing less and nothing more." Yu Tung answers.

Louis looks at Juan who is still sitting. "If I were you, I'd just give up. There's no way you are escaping a building full of our people. We got the whole place guarded like an iron fortress now." Louis informs snidely.

"Hsu Kai... The length you go to just to get back at me. You had to force a civilian to our twisted plans instead of handling this on your own. I should have known you're a coward to play this kind of games." Zhang Teng tries his best to insult Hsu Kai.

Hsu Kai lets out a small laugh. "It wasn't my idea. It was his." Hsu Kai points to Yu Tung. "He volunteered to help. It if were up to me, I'd raid your place and kill all of you but with this, its easier to kill you on my turf and say that you're trespassing, selling stuff on my grounds and even tried to threaten a civilian."

"You're at the end of your rope, Zhang Teng. No gang will help you now with all the evidence that we have here. They won't even listen to you. You took the bait and you played by our rules." Nat informs.

Everyone could hear Zhang Teng grinding his teeth. Zhang Teng knew that he's at the end of his line.

Juan could see Zhang Teng's eyes full of defeat but he refuses to give up without a fight. Juan pulls the trigger. A loud bang echoes in the room. Nat could feel a sharp pain on his arm as the impact of the bullet pushes him back.

Louis' eyes widen. He has been waiting for this moment. Louis pulls the trigger and the bullets shoots right through Juan's head. Juan head falls onto the plate of food, lifeless.

"Give it up Zhang Teng." Hsu Kai says as he takes a glance at Nat who is groaning in pain.

Zhang Teng notices Hsu Kai's attention on Nat and starts smiling. "You should have kept your eyes on me." Zhang Teng says before pulling the trigger. Hsu Kai's eyes widen and immediately pull shoots Zhang Teng in the head.

Hsu Kai could hear sound of Zhang Teng's pistol activating twice before Zhang Teng falls onto the table. "Louis to Nat, now!" Hsu Kai yells as he runs towards Yu Tung.

Kiseki~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara