Chapter 13.

When Yu Tung wakes up, he didn't expect to be on the corner of the bed. He tries to get up but feels a heavy weight on his chest. When he looks down, he sees Hsu Kai sleeping on him. He looks to the side and finds Nat and Louis sleeping soundly with their arms wrapped around each other.

Yu Tung definitely wakes up at the wrong time when everyone is sleeping. He couldn't help himself, he feels hungry. He lays down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He don't know what happen that would put him in this situation.

It was as if the situation couldn't get any worse, Yu Tung's stomach grumbles loudly. Hsu Kai groans as he opens his eyes, looking around wondering what that noise was. Nat lifts his head up from the pillow while putting his hands on Louis' ears. "What was that?" Nat asks groggily.

"Sorry." Yu Tung apologizes, only to let the grumble happen again.

Louis groans, digging his face into Nat's chest. "I didn't know they're having construction work at this timing."

"Are you hungry, Yu Tung?" Hsu Kai asks in a mumble. "I can hear your stomach growling in my ear so loud that it wakes me up."

Nat looks at his watch. "It's going to be midnight. I didn't expect for us to sleep that long." Nat pats onto Louis' shoulder. "Wake up. Everyone's awake."

Hsu Kai rests his chin on Yu Tung's chest. "I didn't know you were that tired." Hsu Kai says, earning a forced smile from Yu Tung. "How about we all head out for supper then home? At least we can discuss the things that we've completed and the things that needs to be done."

Louis pushes himself up from the bed as he readjusts his eyes to the room. "Sure. I'm getting pretty hungry myself." Louis answers, looking at Nat who is still lying down.

Nat reaches for his phone in his pocket. "I'll start looking at places for us to get supper. Give me a while." Nat says.

Louis falls onto Nat's chest. "Then that gives me more time to go to sleep." Louis couldn't help but feel and hear Nat's beating heart in his ear. It feels reassuring that Nat is here with him.

Yu Tung pats Hsu Kai's head. "Let me up. I got to find something to wear in your closet."

"There's nothing much open at this kind of timing but if I remember correctly, there's a stall on the street near your place." Nat says as he scrolls through his phone.

"Let's just get takeaways from that place and crash at their place." Louis suggests.

Hsu Kai still hasn't allow to get up from the bed. Hsu Kai still lay on Yu Tung's body. The two boys look at each other as they hear Louis' suggestion. Yu Tung gives a nod of approval. "Well, Yu Tung doesn't seem to mind it. So, I guess it's alright." Hsu Kai answers.

Louis got up from Nat and off the bed. "We'll go get the food while the two of you prepare a place for us to sleep."

Yu Tung turns to Nat. "Is the sofa alright?"

Nat got up from the bed and looks at Yu Tung with a questionable look. "Do you not realize that the sofa can be extended into a bed?" Nat asks.

"I didn't want to tell him incase he has other ideas for the sofa." Hsu Kai admits. "Looks like now you ruined it."

Nat got up from the bed and looks at Yu Tung with wide eyes. "You guys didn't do it at the sofa did you? If that's the case, I am definitely not sleeping on that thing. God knows how much jizz could be on it."

Hsu Kai lets out a laugh. "No. Definitely not."

"Not yet at least." Yu Tung bounces his brows at Hsu Kai.