Chapter 9*

Yu Tung removes his shirt and grabs Hsu Kai's wrist. He puts Hsu Kai's hands above his head and grins. "You know, you look better tied up in bed."  Yu Tung comments as he leans down to kiss Hsu Kai on the lips. The two boys close their eyes as they tasted each other.

Hsu Kai returns Yu Tung's kiss. He was planning to ravage him when he's sleeping but this works out as well. He wanted to see how long Yu Tung can last but apparently he can't last as long as he expected. "And you look really good naked." Hsu Kai replies, parting their lips for a moment.

Yu Tung reach his other hand on Hsu Kai's belly. Yu Tung pulls his lips away from Hsu Kai. He wants to see the face he makes when Yu Tung touches him. Yu Tung hands slowly slide down Hsu Kai's belly while holding firm onto his hand above Hsu Kai's head.

He slides his hand in Hsu Kai's pants and he could tell the boy is already hard. He grabs Hsu Kai's shaft and he could see a grin on Hsu Kai's face. "You miss it didn't you?" Hsu Kai comments.

"You have no idea." Yu Tung says as he starts to push and pull on his shaft. He loves the way Hsu Kai's shaft feels in his hand, the warmth radiating onto Yu Tung's hands. Hsu Kai refuses to give in to Yu Tung's needs for his expression.

Hsu Kai smiles lustfully as Yu Tung strokes his shaft. He forgot how good it was to finally give in to the lust that he's been holding out for so long. Despite, Yu Tung's age, Hsu Kai knows that the amount of time that Yu Tung's been doing it alone give him tons of imagination and stamina to do it.

Hsu Kai could feel Yu Tung's grip on his shaft tighter and the speed that he could feel the waves of pleasure increasingly course through his body. Yu Tung finally catches the expression that he's been waiting for. The face of pleasure from Hsu Kai.

Hsu Kai's mouth gap as he releases beautiful moans. Hsu Kai's body starts to arch as Yu Tung strokes it faster and faster. "Yu-Yu Tung." Hsu Kai moans out. He wanted to last a little longer than this. He didn't know with just Yu Tung's hands he could reach the peak really quickly.

Yu Tung leans his hand down to Hsu Kai's ear. "Say my name." Yu Tung whispers in a sultry voice.

Hsu Kai did as what Yu Tung instructed him. "Yu Tung." Hsu Kai moans out.

Yu Tung starts to stroke onto Hsu Kai's shaft a little faster.

"Yu Tung." Hsu Kai moans out once more. "Yu Tu- ahh. Yu Tung. Ha ahh... Yu Tung." Hsu Kai moans out over and over again. It's taking everything in Hsu Kai's body to not be overwhelmed by the pleasure given to him by Yu Tung. It is even hard for him to say Yu Tung's name.

Yu Tung could feel his hands getting slippery from Hsu Kai's shaft leaking. It's making it easier for him to stroke Hsu Kai's shaft. The sound of his name fills up his lust up more and more. "Y-Yu Tung. I-I'm close." Hsu Kai moans out.

"Good." Yu Tung answers.

The relentless stroking it making it hard for Hsu Kai to hold back. Hsu Kai could feel his body reaching the peak and he starts arching his body as he releases his liquid all over Yu Tung's hands.

Yu Tung holds down onto Hsu Kai's hands by the wrist. He could feel Hsu Kai's warm liquid coating his hand but he wants to see how much Hsu Kai could endure. Yu Tung continues his strokes Hsu Kai's shaft. Hsu Kai starts moaning uncontrollably.

Hsu Kai writhe in the overwhelming pleasure coursing through his body but Yu Tung got him locked down. "Good boy. Let it all out."

Yu Tung finally slows down his strokes and stops. He slides his hands out of Hsu Kai's pants and looks at his hands. The swarm of lust wraps him. He didn't manage to see Hsu Kai ejaculate but looking at the amount of white liquid stored up he got pent up even more.