Chapter 4.

Hsu Kai got out of the shower with spare clothes he has in the closet. He sees Yu Tung sleeping soundly on the bed. He knows that the boy is tired too and he glad that he takes his shower after him. At least now, Yu Tung can't run when Hsu Kai crawls into the bed with him sleeping on it.

Hsu Kai didn't even bother drying his hair. He quickly jumps into he bed and wraps his arm around Yu Tung. Hsu Kai looks at the sleeping Yu Tung and he don't seem to realize that he is being embraced at the moment. Hsu Kai takes whatever he can get and gets as close to him as possible and closes his eyes as he drifts to sleep.

When Yu Tung wakes up he realizes that one of Hsu Kai's man is standing at the corner of the room, observing them. He shoots up from the bed. "H-How did you get in? I thought we locked the door!"

"The boss didn't answer any of my call or my text. I thought something happened to him but instead I found this."

Hsu Kai grumbles, pulling Yu Tung back to bed. Yu Tung falls back to the bed as he feels Hsu Kai's arm wrapping around him. Yu Tung panics and pushes Hsu Kai off the bed. After Yu Tung hears the loud thud, he realizes what he has done. "Hsu Kai! I'm sorry. Are you alright?"

Yu Tung hears a click and looks at it. It was one of Hsu Kai's man pointing a gun at him. "Give me a reason not to put one of this bullet inside you right after I see you push him like that."

"Nat, put away the gun." Hsu Kai groans as he gets to his feet. "Come on, we spend the whole time cuddle and now you push me away?" Yu Tung's face got red. He looks down on his body and realizes that his clothes are still on him. "How long have you been standing there anyway?" Hsu Kai asks.

Nat puts away the gun. "A couple of hours. Also, why are you still with this guy anyway? Louis is pretty upset about it. He doesn't understand why you keep him around. You can just ask some people to guard him but instead you put him by your side."

"You should know better than anyone, Nat. Louis saved your life, didn't he? Would you rather send some men to guard him or would you rather do it yourself." Hsu Kai questions him back. Nat remains silent. "Anyway, I believe you have a reason why you're here?"

"Yeah. It's about that guy who tried to kill you." Nat answers.

Yu Tung grabs the blanket and wraps himself over it. He couldn't believe that he is being watched while he sleeps. Hsu Kai looks at Yu Tung, then at Nat. He sits on the edge of the bed. "So, you got some information then?"

"From what we got, he says that he's acting independently. There was no one who instruct him to kill you. He believes that he can cast a wider net of customer when you're dead." Nat answers. "We did as you ask. We didn't kill him, but you can take your joy if you want to. He's still tied up in the basement."

Hsu Kai turns to look at Yu Tung. "Go get dressed. I'm going to show you something bloody."

"C-Can I reject?" Yu Tung politely asks.

Nat and Hsu Kai answer in unison. "No." The two boys look at each other before turning their attention back to Yu Tung. "I told you I'm going to get you used to this kind of stuff. Plus, I have a use for you." Hsu Kai replies.

Yu Tung is afraid to ask what it is but he decides to keep quiet.

"Go get dressed. Nat, you can wait for us outside." Hsu Kai instructs.

Yu Tung grabs his work clothes and faces the wall as he starts changing. He takes a peek around and he could see Hsu Kai facing away from him as he put on his shirt. He couldn't help but admire Hsu Kai's back. He didn't expect Hsu Kai's back to be broad and well-shaped. He knew that Hsu Kai definitely goes to the gym.

When he turns back to the wall and puts on his shirt, he hears a comment from Hsu Kai. "Well, your skin definitely needs a little painting with my lips."

Yu Tung's face flushes red. He brushes the shirt with his hands and turns around. "I don't know what you mean by that." Yu Tung answers, hoping that acting dumb is going to help him.

"Well, I can show you an example right now if you'd like." Hsu Kai replies with a cheeky smile.

"N-No thank you." Yu Tung says as he walks past him.

Hsu Kai grabs Yu Tung's wrist and pulls him towards Hsu Kai. "One day, I'll be tired of you acting coy. But for now, I'll let it slide." Hsu Kai says with smile and a strong sense of lust in his eyes.

As the two boys head out of the back room, he could see that Nat is waiting for them in Hsu Kai private office. "It's still three o'clock. Are you sure you'd want your employees to look at the both of you exiting the office together?" Nat asks.

"Let them. I've warned them earlier today. I doubt they have the time to worry about me and Yu Tung." Hsu Kai answers as he walks out of his private office with Nat and Yu Tung following closely behind him.

They could tell that all eyes are on him but they ignore them. When they got down to the carpark, Yu Tung didn't expect Nat and the two of them to be taking different cars. Just as Yu Tung fasten in his seatbelt, he asks Hsu Kai. "So who is Nat to the company?"

"He's my business partner." Hsu Kai answers simply.

Yu Tung is afraid of what is going to happen when they arrive at their location but decides to keep quiet. He follows Hsu Kai as they take a drive. When they arrive at their destination, Yu Tung didn't expect to arrive at a beautiful home.

"Be sure to stay by my side at all times. I haven't told the rest who you are. Only Louis and Nat recognize you." Hsu Kai says in a slightly grim tone. "Now you get to experience what we do for a living."

When Yu Tung got out of the car, he quickly follows to Hsu Kai's side. He finally realized why he has to stay near Hsu Kai. The house is heavily guarded with men. They seem to be around Hsu Kai's age and their eyes are staring at him. It was lust but not the usual kind. They're lusting for blood.

As they enter the house, Nat lead the way towards Hsu Kai's kitchen then towards the stairs that lead down the basement. As they head down the stairs, Yu Tung couldn't help wipe his nose, ensuring that the pungent smell of blood and iron is real. The air is so thick that he could almost gag on it.

Hsu Kai removes his blazer and passes it to Yu Tung once it touches the floor. "Take this for me will you." Yu Tung takes his blazer and holds onto it. He sees a familiar short boy among other people. "Nat and Louis, make sure he sees this. Get everyone else out of here."

"You heard him! Get out!" Nat yells out, causing Yu Tung to jump from the shock. As the basement starts to clear, Yu Tung could see the same man from last night. It is the janitor, badly bruised. Louis is beside him, flashing Hsu Kai a smile.

Yu Tung sees Hsu Kai start folding up his sleeve as he walks towards the man on the chair. Louis glares at Yu Tung. "So you brought him along huh?" Louis comments.

"Just stay with him and make sure he sees this." Hsu Kai replies.

"Ohh... This is going to be good." Louis answers before landing a punch on the bruised man face. Louis got to Yu Tung's side and flashes him a sinister smile. "Looks like I get to babysit you. I'll make sure you watch every second of this."

"From what I heard, is that you're acting independently." Hsu Kai answers as he goes to the corner of the basement, taking out his tool box.

"Yes! Yes!!" The man cries out. "I've been saying this so many times! Please let me go!"

Hsu Kai pulls out a plier from the tool box and walks over to him. He puts the man finger between the mouth of the plier. "What makes you think that I'll let you go? Your people hurt my man and more importantly, you tried to kill me."

Hsu Kai clamps onto the plier and Yu Tung could hear the sound of a loud crunch as the man's finger gets crushed by the pliers.