Chapter 7.

Hsu Kai takes a glance at Yu Tung as he types on onto his keyboard. He is glad that he made the choice to make another workstation in his private office. At least Yu Tung can help him with the confidential things of his private work. He didn't expect Yu Tung to be absorbed in the work.

Yu Tung turns to Hsu Kai, realizing that he is looking at him. "Yes?" Yu Tung asks.

"Nothing. I'm just seeing you work. I didn't realize that you like to do math." Hsu Kai answers.

"I mean it is work that you have given me and I have not forgotten that you are still my employer in this place." Yu Tung answers. "Although, I'd like to have another reward instead of a pay increase."

Hsu Kai laughs sarcastically. "Ha Ha. Give me a little bit more time. I just need to mentally prepare myself for that tool you have."

"It's been weeks since we first did it and you don't even want to do it anymore after that. I'm really holding it out here." Yu Tung complains.

"Come on. You mean those early morning snuggles, and our mildly intimate moments are not enough?" Hsu Kai asks.

"It is but there's this itch that I can't seem to reach." Yu Tung explains.

"I understand. How about you use the room at the back to satisfy yourself. It's really hard for me to give you what you want right now." Hsu Kai suggest.

"Do you want to watch?" Yu Tung asks as he stands up from his chair. He is hoping that Hsu Kai would join him and would help him in other ways.

"I know what you're trying to do but how about later? I'll think about it." Hsu Kai answers.

"Ugh. Then it's alright. I don't want to be the only one holding it out." Yu tung answers, turning his attention back to the computer.

Hsu Kai didn't expect Yu Tung to decline his suggestion. One of the reason why Hsu Kai refuses to have a sexy time with Yu Tung is because he feels inferior. He didn't expect someone like Yu Tung to be so inexperienced yet so good in bed. No one has ever been passionate with him like Yu Tung.

As much as he wants to have a good time with Yu Tung in bed again, he couldn't. He couldn't bring himself to it. He's afraid that he would also get addicted to Yu Tung. Hsu Kai can imagine how good he'll be when Hsu Kai teaches him the ways of being closely intimate.

However, out of all of the reasons he has in his head, only one manage to make his lust disappear. It was his first kill. Despite Yu Tung being there to watch it and showing it off, only Nat and Louis know that it was his first time killing someone. The thoughts of it creeps up in his head every single time. It scares him more than half the time, knowing he took a life. That is enough to flush down his lust and his need for pleasure.

Occasionally, he will have nightmares and visions about it. He hasn't told Yu Tung. He didn't want to burden Yu Tung with the conversation. Additionally, Yu Tung doesn't seem like the right person to talk about it.

"Thanks. I'll let you know when I'm ready." Hsu Kai says, thankful. "Also, there is something on my mind. I'm not sure if I should be saying it out loud."

Yu Tung turns his attention to Hsu Kai. "What is it?"

"It's a bit weird that Zhang Teng's men are not doing anything. Maybe they finally know their place and not cross the borders. But it's a little hard to say. Zhang Teng is an unpredictable person." Hsu Kai lets out his mind.

"Zhang Teng?" Yu Tung asks. "Is he like the leader of the other mafia or gang or whatever?"

"Yes he is." Hsu Kai answers simply.