Chapter 16.

Hsu Kai puts his hands on his waist as he sees the once abandoned building in the middle of no where turns into a beautiful place for people to wine, dine and go crazy on the dance floor. He didn't expect such a big change to the vicinity.

Nat puts his hand on Hsu Kai's shoulder. "We could have never done this. At most we'll just put some tables, drinks and some DJ to play some loud music." Nat answers. "All of this and it's still somehow cheaper than renting a whole club for a night. There must be something wrong somewhere with the prices of the bars."

Hsu Kai lets out a satisfied sigh. "Well, for one. A bar is located heavily traffic area with drinks and atmosphere. That is why it's more expensive. However, we're renting all of this. If we manage to handle this without violence from Zhang Teng's team, we can save more money from the damage cost on the materials that we're renting."

"We should keep this place. It's a nice place. There's the wilderness for people who has a kink to have sex out in public. There's working plumbing and electricity. If we do our marketing right, we can turn this place into something big." Nat suggests.

"That is if we can make through the day of our meeting with Zhang Teng." Yu Tung joins in the conversation as he walks towards them from the side. "Are you guys happy with the plans that I come up with?"

Hsu Kai walks over to Yu Tung, pecking a kiss on Yu Tung's cheek. Yu Tung shyly looks at Hsu Kai. "Well, it isn't all me. I believe Louis handled the designs and his choices are perfect for the occasion."

The three boys looks at Louis who is instructing the workers on their decoration. "There's finally something that Louis can put his skills to use. I've always seen Louis' sense of fashion and design always flawless but he has never been able to put it to good use. It's finally nice to see him use it." Nat comments.

"Well, people like you and me are just here to support. It's not like we're good at anything else other than showing off our bodies." Hsu Kai comments.

Nat lets out a laugh. "You and I both know that we're better with our bodies than with our brains. If you don't believe me then you can probably ask Yu Tung about what he thinks of your body."

"D-Don't drag me into this." Yu Tung didn't want to comment on Hsu Kai's body in front of Nat.

"It's alright. You have already given me plenty of stuff to tease Hsu Kai about. You don't have to be shy about it now. Not to mention about how big you are." Nat replies with a snide smirk.

Hsu Kai puts his hands over Nat. "No one is supposed to know about that. It's better you keep that to yourself. If anyone else knows about it and wants to try out Yu Tung, I'm definitely not letting them."

Yu Tung let out a laugh. "They'll have to force me to it if they really want to try it out. I won't let anyone touch me unless it's you."

Before anyone could say anything, Louis approaches them. "I hope you guys are done with the topic at hand. The important day is just the day after tomorrow and here you guys are talking about those stuff that doesn't contribute to help." Louis scolds.

Nat pinches lightly on Louis' cheeks. "I'll go get some food for us. Do you guys want anything?"

Hsu Kai looks at Yu Tung. "I think we have our own plans after this." Hsu Kai answers them before wrapping his fingers between Yu Tung's.

"We do?" Yu Tung looks at him confused. He didn't know that he has personal plans with Hsu Kai. It was not mentioned by Hsu Kai.

"Yeah. We're going home. I got something planned for you." Hsu Kai answers with a wide smile on his face.