Chapter 19.

Nat looks around the building, searching for Hsu Kai and Yu Tung but he couldn't find them. He spots Louis as he redecorates the table to his liking. He walks over to him and puts his hand on Louis' shoulder. "Have you seen Hsu Kai and Yu Tung?" Nat asks.

Louis looks at Nat with a glare. "Yeah. I saw them in the back room where they're supposed to do the transaction with Zhang Teng. Maybe they're doing some last-minute changes or something?" Louis answers.

"Thanks." Nat replies. "By the way, our people are coming over soon. We already told them to enjoy themselves and not drink too much until Zhang Teng and his people arrive. I expect you to handle them properly."

Louis snickers. "Who do you think I am? If they don't listen to what I say, they all know that they're going to be in deep trouble for it."

Nat momentarily forgot that Louis is a little bit of a psychopath. Nat smiles widely at Louis. "Good boy. Looks like I don't have to worry about you a little bit." Nat pecks a kiss on Louis' cheek. "Alright, I'll go and find Hsu Kai and Yu Tung. See you later."

Louis nods as Nat walks away. Nat feels bad that he has to leave Louis to decorate the tables alone. It is not going to be long until Zhang Teng arrives, and Hsu Kai and Yu Tung have yet to make an appearance at the front.

When Nat opens the door in the back room, he sees Hsu Kai and Yu Tung sleeping. Nat let out a sigh. He looks at the both of them, leaning against the wall while sitting. Hsu Kai has his head on Yu Tung shoulder. He wonders how it would feel to be so nonchalant about what is going to happen in a few hours.

Nat kicks softly on Hsu Kai's shoe. "Wake up. Our people are about to arrive." Nat says as he notices the ring on both of their fingers. Nat grins widely, realizing that Hsu Kai has successfully given it to Yu tung.

Hsu Kai grumbles as he straightens his neck. "Yeah, I'm awake."

Yu Tung wakes up beside him. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I knocked off." Yu Tung says as he got up to his feet. Yu Tung offers a hand to Hsu Kai who is still on the floor. Hsu Kai accepts it, and Yu Tung pulls him up to his feet.

"What did the two of you do last night? I thought you guys would be too nervous about today to even get a wink of sleep." Nat asks.

Yu Tung and Hsu Kai looks at each other nervously. Yu Tung isn't sure if he should answer Nat honestly. He could tell that Hsu Kai is reluctant to inform Nat about their whole day of violating each other.

"We were doing each other." Yu Tung answers simply.

Nat's brows narrow with a questioning look on his face. "The whole day?"

Hsu Kai lets out a long breath. There is no more hiding it from Nat since Yu Tung has revealed it. "Yeah. That's why we are both tired." Hsu Kai answers.

"I refuse to believe it. No one can do it the whole day." Nat answers, rejecting the thought of the both of them doing it the whole day.

Yu Tung nervously fiddles with his fingers. "Well, there was a lot of flipping. So, if either one of us is tired, the other will take over." Yu Tung answers honestly. "The only meal we had was our breakfast, after that it was each other."

Nat's jaw drops to the floor. Yu Tung has just painted a very obscene picture of the both of them in Nat's mind and Nat is unsure on how to recover from that. Nat and Louis could barely reach half a day.

Nat clears his throat. "It's fine. I don't need to know the details of it, but I get it." Nat answers. "There are chefs in the kitchen preparing the food. You can go to them and ask them to cook something quick for you."