Chapter 8.

Yu Tung pours the hot water into a mug with cocoa powder inside. He didn't know why but when they were on the way home, he could feel the awkwardness between Hsu Kai and him thickens.

Yu Tung stirs the mixture in the cup and just as he turns to head to the living room, he sees Hsu Kai coming out, drying out his hair with a towel. Hsu Kai looks at Yu Tung. Yu Tung could tell that Hsu Kai's is a little different, but he couldn't tell what it is.

Yu Tung initially made the hot cocoa for himself but he offers it to Hsu Kai. "Do you want hot cocoa?" Yu Tung stretches his arms a little towards Hsu Kai with the cup in his hand.

Hsu Kai smiles widely and accepted the drink. He hangs the towel around his neck. "So... did Nat talk to you about anything?" Hsu Kai asks, curious.

"Nothing much. What about you?" Yu Tung answers. "What did you guys talk about?"

"Honestly, I don't know how to feel. Remember the guy I killed at the basement?" Hsu Kai reminds Yu Tung. Yu Tung answers in a nod. "That was the first person I killed. I don't know how to feel about it but I talked it out with Louis about it since he's used to killing people."

"Is that why you're down for the past few weeks?" Yu Tung asks.

"Sort of." Hsu Kai answers, taking a sip of the hot cocoa. "Then that sort of put me in a mood to do nothing."

Yu Tung had that private conversation with Nat and he partially regrets it. "I thought you didn't have the mood because of me. You kept saying you need to mentally prepare yourself for my... tools." Yu Tung explains himself.

"Yeah. Mentally prepare myself because all I could think of was the man I killed and I don't think talking to you about it would be a good idea. I wasn't even sure on how to approach you onto this topic." Hsu Kai replies. "Wait, what do you think was going on in my head?"

"Oh no..." Yu Tung looks away from Hsu Kai. The conversation he had with Nat is totally wrong. Hsu Kai was not in the right head space to be thinking about lust. He didn't even notice it. He shouldn't have talked about the things he did with Nat. He is unsure on how Nat is going to use the information that he has given him. Or if he's going to use it at all.

"Why?" Hsu Kai asks, lifting a brow. "What did you talk about to Nat?"

"Well... You keep saying you need the right head space before handling our sexy time so I thought you were afraid of my... thing. I talked to Nat about it." Yu Tung confessed. "Is that a bad thing."

Hsu Kai pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why... Why..." Hsu Kai says with disappointment and regret in his voice.

"If it matters, he gave me advice to be patient. In a way... he is right." Yu Tung smiles sympathetically.

"I should have explained it to you first." Hsu Kai takes a deep breath. "I wont be hearing the end of this when I see him next time."

"I'm so sorry. I really thought it was me." Yu Tung apologizes.

"No no. It was mine. I mean I do feel slightly inferior in our sizes but still, why would I be afraid of it when I enjoy it." Hsu Kai admits. "I'll promise not to keep anymore secrets from you."

"Oh... Are you sure you're not scared of it?" Yu Tung asks.

"Gods." Hsu Kai puts the cup on the island table. He grabs Yu Tung's collar and pulls him down to his eye level. "I want to ride you till you pass out."

Yu Tung leans forward, hoping to put his lips onto Hsu Kai's but Hsu Kai releases Yu Tung's collar. Hsu Kai grabs his cup and walks away to the living room. "Nope. I am not giving you anything. You told Nat about the things we do in bed and this is your punishment."

Yu Tung watch Hsu Kai as he lands on the sofa. "Come on. It's been so long."

"What's one more day. Or should I put it to a week?" Hsu Kai replies.

"It can't be that bad right? I'm pretty sure Nat is the understanding type." Yu Tung rushes to Hsu Kai and sits beside him, putting his arm around his shoulders. "Come on. You can't do this to me."

"Oh. He is very understanding alright. But you won't be teased with the things he's going to say to me." Hsu Kai answers, trying to pull away from Yu Tung. Yu Tung pulls him closer when Hsu Kai tries to get further. "Yu Tung! The mug is going to spill!"

"I will clean it up." Yu Tung answers. "I'm sorry. I don't know how many times I have to apologize. I really didn't know that was what you were thinking."

Hsu Kai turns to look at Yu Tung and the boy is giving him a baby doe eyes. Hsu Kai knows he couldn't be mad at Yu Tung for long. Hsu Kai quickly leans in and peck a kiss on Yu Tung's lips. "That's all you're getting. No more until I say you can."

"Fine." Yu Tung answers, happily receiving a kiss from Hsu Kai. He rests his head on Hsu Kai's shoulder as they watch the television together. Yu Tung didn't know why but he loves it when they are playfully arguing. He has seen Hsu Kai many sides and this is one of his favourites.

As the sun starts to set, the rain starts to pour. Yu Tung snuggles up tighter to Hsu Kai. "Do you have any spare blanket? It's getting really cold." Yu Tung asks.

"It's in the closet. If I'm not wrong, its at the bottom of the closet." Hsu Kai answers.

Yu Tung got up to his feet and pats onto Hsu Kai's head. "I'll return in a while." Hsu Kai only nods in return. He is too engrossed with the show that they are watching.

Yu Tung walks into the room and checks the closet. It didn't take long for him to find the blanket but just as he lifts it up, he sees a box. He don't recall Hsu Kai saying anything about a box in the closet but his curiosity got the better of him.

He opens up the lid to find all kinds of adult toys inside. Yu Tung didn't know what to say or react when he saw this. He grabbed the box and heads out of the room. "Hsu Kai." Yu Tung calls out to the boy. "What are the things in this box?"

Hsu Kai didn't pay much attention until he spotted the box that Yu Tung was carrying. "W-Where did you get that from?!" Hsu Kai jumps out of the sofa and grabs it away from Yu Tung. "You didn't manage to see what's inside did you?"

"I did." Yu Tung folds his arms. "So tell me why you have those kinds of things in the box?"

"Alright. Before you say anything. Let me explain." Hsu Kai tries to defend himself.

Yu Tung lifts a brow, waiting for an explanation from Hsu Kai.

"I used this before I met you." Hsu Kai explains. "I didn't use it after I met you. I promise."

"So you're some kind of pervert?" Yu Tung asks. "A fleshlight, vibrator, handcuffs and some stuff I can't even bring my tongue to say it." Yu Tung suddenly feels the urge to use all of that on Hsu Kai. He would love to hear the new kind of sounds he can get from using it on Hsu Kai.

Hsu Kai couldn't help himself but feel embarrassed. "I'm just going to put this back." Hsu Kai says as he walks past Yu Tung.

Yu Tung grabs Hsu Kai's wrist. Hsu Kai is surprise at his strength by the way he grips his wrist. Hsu Kai looks at Yu Tung and he could see how lustful his eyes are. "How about we test them out. Just incase if they're broken or anything." Yu Tung says, his eyes fixed on Hsu Kai.

"Uhh... I don't think it's the right time for it." Hsu Kai answers.

"It was a suggestion." Yu Tung walks towards the bed room, pulling Hsu Kai along with it. Yu Tung throws Hsu Kai on the bed, causing the toys to fall over the bed.

"You're on punishment, remember?" Hsu Kai reminds Yu Tung and he sees Yu Tung climbs onto the bed.

"Then this is my punishment for you. It is for not telling me about the things you keep in that box. I thought we're supposed to be in it together. No secrets." Yu Tung replies, hitting him with his own words.