Chapter 3.

"Wake up." Hsu Kai says as he pokes Yu Tung's shoulder. Yu Tung grumbles and turns to his side. Hsu Kai smiles to himself. "Hey. Wake up. You're going to be late for work. I'm your boss and you're still sleeping right when we about to go to work?" Hsu Kai warns him.

"Five... more minutes." Yu Tung grumbles.

Hsu Kai wanted to call out his name but he realizes that he don't even know his name. The man who saved his life and doesn't even know his name.

Hsu Kai pinches Yu Tung's cheeks. "Wake up. We got to get to work." Hsu Kai calls out for him once more.

Yu Tung shoots up from the sofa. "What time is it?" Yu Tung looks around his surrounding as he slowly remembers what happened last night.

"It's about seven. We still have to make our way to work. That is going to take time."  Hsu Kai answers.

"Right... Sorry. I'll take a quick shower then we'll head out." Yu Tung answers.

"Don't worry. Just change your clothes. We can take a shower back at my office." Hsu Kai answers. "We're already late." Yu Tung nods and heads off to Hsu Kai's room, ensuring to close the door behind him.

When the two boys are ready and they head to work, Yu Tung can't help but feel a little nervous. He don't know when is the right opportunity to ask a question that has been lurking in his mind.

When the two boys takes the lift up to his office, Yu Tung makes sure that they are alone. Yu Tung turns to Hsu Kai. "So, since you said that the office is a farce of your real job, does the others know about the drug thing?"

Hsu Kai looks at Yu Tung with a lifted brow. "No. No one here knows it except for you. I can't be sure that any of your colleagues might report me to the authorities." Hsu Kai looks at the door of the lift. "Not like it's going to give me much trouble anyway."

From the last statement, Yu Tung could tell that he has some connections with the official government but he is not going to question that, not now at least. When the elevator door open to their open office, everyone's eyes are on them.

Yu Tung knows that he is late and he's getting into work with the boss. Yu Tung quietly walks away from Hsu Kai and to his table. He sits down on his chair and takes a peek at Hsu Kai going into his private office.

One of Yu Tung's colleagues goes up to Yu Tung. "Why are you late? Did the boss scold you for coming to work late since you're in the same elevator with him?"

"Oh uhh..." Yu Tung couldn't even finish his sentence until another colleague comes up to him.

"So what were you doing with the boss?"

"Oh... uhh... Well... I was just making my way to the busstop, and he spotted me. He offered me a ride. I rejected him but he insists. So, I took the ride with him." Yu Tung lies between his teeth.

"Oh..." The two colleagues then went back to their tables.

Yu Tung know that they are only here for the gossip. He is lucky that they bought his lie. He wouldn't know how else to explain the situation to them. Yu Tung rubs his eyes as the tiredness from last night hasn't left his body.

It wasn't long until Hsu Kai comes out from his private office. "Everyone. I have a great announcement to make. I am going to promote one of you to be my personal assistant. I already have one person in mind, and I'd like to announce it."

Everyone in the office turns their attention to him. Hsu Kai makes eye contact with Yu Tung. "Yu Tung, come up here." Everyone starts to clap and Yu Tung awkwardly got up from his chair and walks over to Hsu Kai.