Chapter 12.

Yu Tung waits at the place where Hsu Kai told him to, far enough from Zhang Teng and Juan to follow. He thought the procedure went well. Yu Tung is proud of himself. He would have never thought he'd be able to do that kind of thing by himself. However, he does have some safe security by Hsu Kai and the rest.

He decides to go into the nearby café and orders a cup of tea. He looks up at the menu while the barista is waiting for his order. "Can I get one earl grey tea?" Yu Tung asks.

"Sure. That will be five dollars and sixty cents." The barista answers.

Before Yu Tung could give her the money. Hsu Kai grabs his wrist. "Oh. Hsu Kai. I thought you'd wait in the car, do you want anything?" Yu Tung asks but he could judge from Hsu Kai's expression, he isn't too happy, but he didn't know why. He thought the procedure when smooth.

"Let's go." Hsu Kai says firmly while dragging him away from the counter.

"B-But I'm ordering drinks." Yu Tung says as he got dragged away. The barista looks at the both of them with a confused look as Yu Tung got taken away.

Hsu Kai drags him into the car and got in from the other side. Before Yu Tung could ask what was wrong, Hsu Kai lifts up Yu Tung's shirt. "Get this shirt off you. I'm going to burn this shirt later."

Yu Tung assist Hsu Kai in taking off the shirt and watches it as Hsu Kai violently throw the shirt to the back of the car. Hsu Kai starts the car and immediately drives off. Yu Tung watches Hsu Kai, questioning himself on what he did wrong. "Did I do something wrong?" Yu Tung asks.

"No." Hsu Kai answers. "Zhang Teng touched you and I don't want any of his residue to be on you." Hsu Kai explains in a low tone.

Yu Tung couldn't help but let out a laugh. He shakes his head as he accepts the answer from Hsu Kai. Yu Tung removes the equipment that are on his body and puts it in the dashboard compartment. "Just so know, I'm still shirtless." Yu Tung mention.

Hsu Kai is completely filled with rage that he forgot about it. Hsu Kai takes a glance at Yu Tung while driving. "I'll give you my jacket before we leave the car." Hsu Kai replies.

Yu Tung don't even know where they are heading. From the looks of it, it looks like they're heading to work. It's been a while since they dropped by the office. "How long are we going to take before reaching to wherever we're going?" Yu Tung asks, curious.

"It's going to take about half an hour, maybe a little more. We're going to the office. Nat and Louis are already on the way there and they're going to help us with our work." Hsu Kai answers. "It's been a while since we pop by the office so there's going to be a lot of work to do."

Yu Tung is not looking forward to head back to the office. He just wants a break from doing some work. He's been home with Hsu Kai planning for today and he is tired from all of it. "Can we head home instead? I'm really tired. All the anticipation and anxiety from meeting the two of them just wears me out." Yu Tung admits.

"Are you sure?" Hsu Kai asks. "Then how about you take a short rest at the back while the rest of us do the work."

Yu Tung forgot that there's a small apartment behind the office. That would just great to remedy his fatigue.

When they reach the office, the two boys didn't realize how diligent Nat and Louis are at the work. It was complete silence when they entered as they start on their work. Hsu Kai lightly pats on Yu Tung's bum. "Go and take a rest." Hsu Kai says.

Yu Tung nods his head and disappears into the back room.

"Where are you guys at on the work?" Hsu Kai ask as he walks around the table and peeking from Nat's shoulder.

"Just a lot of reports to look at. Nothing much honestly." Louis answers. "Did Yu Tung went to the back to sleep?"

"Yeah. He's pretty tired. He was up all night preparing for today. I think he needs some sleep." Hsu Kai answers.

"Are you sure you didn't keep him up all night instead? From the last time we saw you, it seems that you're the hungry one and not him." Nat comments.

"Maybe." Hsu Kai answers, punching lightly on Nat's shoulder. "It's just that this is a first for him and he is just nervous from all of it that it sorts of eat him up from the inside I guess. Also, he probably feels pressured."

"And that's where you come in. Am I right?" Louis says with a smile on his face.

Hsu Kai ignores the conversation and folds up his sleeves. "Is there anything I can do to help? I'm not sure where you guys are at the work."

"It's alright. We should be done in an hour or two. You can go rest." Nat answers before leaning back onto the chair and looking at Hsu Kai. "You know, Yu Tung really helped us a lot today. Without him, we'll be scattered everywhere just to find Zhang Teng's men. He just saves us a lot of trouble."

"I hate to say this, but Nat is right." Louis adds on to the topic. "I wouldn't want to say that we should give him a reward, but he did quite a lot as a civilian. Usually, we don't do this kind of things and involve a civilian."

"I know. I just don't want him to be involve after getting rid of Zhang Teng." Hsu Kai answers. "I think it's best that he don't know what he's getting himself into. I'd hate to see his life taken away just because he wants to help us."

"I'd tell him if I were you." Nat replies, disagreeing with Hsu Kai. "We might not know the day where he'll get to meet the end of his life. We owe him a lot to see his life ends in our lifestyle."

Hsu Kai grits his teeth. He couldn't imagine a picture of his life without Yu Tung. "I'll tell him soon. It's just that I don't want him to overthink it."

"Don't worry. I believe you will be enough to keep him close to you. Just use your magic handcuffs and the power of your squats." Louis answers to Hsu Kai, knowing full well what he meant by that.

"I am going to take that nap with Yu Tung." Hsu Kai says as he stretches himself. He ignores Louis comments. He knew this kind of teasing is going to last a life time. "Are you guys going to stay here for the night or heading back?"

"I'm not sure. The work doesn't seem much but we'll most probably head back. We still have to plan for that party to ambush Zhang Teng and his men." Nat replies.

"If that's the case then I think I'll start with that instead of taking a nap. The faster we do this the better we can clear our mind with some of the things done." Hsu Kai says, opening the drawer beside Nat. He picks up a laptop. "I'll be at the back. Please knock before coming in. And when I say knock, do it like you life depends on it just in case I didn't hear it."

Nat and Louis laughs as they see Hsu Kai heading to the back of the room.

Hsu Kai heads into the back room and could see Yu Tung sleeping soundly on his side. He scoots into the bed, ensuring not to wake Yu Tung up. He opens up the laptop and starts fiddling his fingers on the keyboard as he get to work.

Hsu Kai feels comfortable doing his with Yu Tung beside him. He didn't know how much security one boy could bring him. It almost feels like a miracle that so much can come from one person.

Hsu Kai couldn't help himself as he watching Yu Tung sleeping and slowly combs his fingers through Yu Tung's hair.  Yu Tung groans as he adjusts himself, lying down on his back with his arm over his eyes.

Hsu Kai notices that the jacket he gave is unzipped and open, revealing Yu Tung's body. Hsu Kai quickly looks away, knowing that the sight of Yu Tung's body is enough for him to pounce on top of him.

Hsu Kai immediately turns his focus on his laptop. He don't want his lust to take over because he know that Nat and Louis might take advantage of it and make the new scene into a tool of a tease.

Hsu Kai tries his hardest as he continues to do his work, not taking a glance at Yu Tung.