(Pokémon) Ash x reader

Start from the beginning

Ashes eyes opened slowly, they now had a pinkish tint to them, he smiled. "You look so cute when your worried." I blushed, my face as red as Pikachu's cheeks. "W-what did you just say?" Ash sat up and looked at me, his face really close to mine. "I said you look cute." I stood up, pulling Ash with me and putting one of his arms over my shoulder. "Ok we really need to get you to the professor."

"I'm fine, Ash insisted. He pulled his arm off me and intertwined our fingers. All I need right now is you." I blushed ever deeper, "um ok you need some serious help." I pulled Ash all the way to the professor's lab and I wasn't easy with Ash whispering flirty things in my ear.

"Is he going to be ok professor?" I asked, my Pikachu on my shoulders. Ash was sitting on a white examination table, giving me the strangest smile and blushing like a moron. "I have to say I've never seen this before Name," the professor said. He then went on to explain Ash's condition all the while poor Pikachu was trying to get his trainer's attention. Pikachu kept poking Ash's leg but Ash just waved him away. Ash must have gotten annoyed because he pushed Pikachu off the table, Pikachu retaliated by electrocuting Ash. But the love sick trainer just went back to staring at me with that unnerving smile.

"Um professor? I asked, is there anyway to fix him?"

"Well, the professor glanced at Ash. Um, let's speak in the other room." I nodded and walked to the kitchen with the professor. "So is there anyway you can fix him?" I asked again. "I'm sorry Name, he said. But I'm afraid that only you can fix this."

"Me?"

"Yes, you see as I explained before. Ash has been given a sudden craving for affection and it seems that you have to be the one to give it. It should be rather simple, give him affection and fill that young heart of his. Then he should get back to normal."

"Are you sure? 100% normal?"

"Well, more or less."

I sighed, "ok how do I do this?"

"Spending time with him should do the trick, said the professor. If that doesn't work try giving him a kiss when he isn't expecting it."

"A k-kiss?" I asked blushing.

"Yes, a kiss that should surprise him out of it."

"O-ok if you say so."

After that Ash and I spent almost every minute together. I had to go to work for the first time since the incident a few days ago, so I snuck out while Ash was sleeping. For some reason he insisted we sleep in the same bed. I was organizing medicine vials when Ash came charging through the door, "Name I-." Ash froze and stared at me. I blushed when I realized he was staring at my uniform, a snug fitting, mini pink dress with matching heels and knee-high white socks. "W-why don't you wear that at home?" Ash asked. I shooed him out and he promised to stay home if I wore the uniform all the time. I sighed, "fine."

I came home, nervous about what I had to do. I had done some research and found out about a husband and wife that had had a similar situation, they had suggested that since Ash was looking at me in a romantic way I should try being romantic back. Only instead of flirting, I should... well I don't want to think about it." Your home! Ash cried, running up to me. He buried him face in my neck, I missed you." I smiled, "I missed you too Ash." Ash squeezed my butt with both hands, "A-Ash! I cried blushing, d-don't touch my like that!" Ash looked at me with longing eyes, "c'mon Name you won't let me watch you change. I've had to resort to sneaking peeks at you in the shower."

" Y-you what!?" I cried. "Not important", Ash responded. He began to suck my neck and I moaned against my will. Ash stared to unzip my uniform and I blushed harder, "n-no Ash we can't." But even as I said that I ran my fingers through his hair. Ash picked me up out of my shoes and carried me to the bedroom, he laid me down and took off his jacket and shirt.

He pulled off my dress and I blushed, trying to cover myself. Ash frowned, "that's just mean." He pinned my hands about me head and started to suck my neck again. I moaned again, "I-if we're going to do this. I flipped us over to I was on top of Ash. I get the top." Ash smiled, "do as you please beautiful." I pulled off his pants and boxers, blushing. Ash smiled, "I told you I'd show you something you've never seen before." I blushed and took off my underwear, "are you ready?" Ash smiled, "suck me first." I leaned down and licked him. It felt kind of weird but his moans encouraged me to do more. I sucked Ash until he was fairly hard before lowering onto him. We both moaned like crazy as I moved up and down. "F-faster", Ash breathed. I moved as fast I could, we both came and I laid down next to him. I smiled at his adorable face as he drifted off to sleep. It felt weird so I put on his boxers and my underwear and night shirt.

I woke up to a sleeping Ash next to me, I smiled. "Ash, I whispered. It's time to wake up." Ash opened his eyes slowly, the tint gone. "Good morning, Ash sat up and looked around. I slept at your house last night?" I sat up too, "yeah of course you did." Ash smiled at me, "cool a sleep over with my best friend." I blinked, "friend?"

"Yeah, Ash smiled. We're friends right?"

"Um, of course. I answered, first and foremost."

"Great! Ash hopped out of bed. Now get dressed we have to help get ready for the festival in a few days." I froze, "um Ash? The festival is tomorrow." Ash looked at me, shocked. "What? I slept that long? Awesome! Must have been some sleepover!"

"Yeah, I muttered. Ash do you remember anything form last night? Or from a few days ago?" Ash thought for a moment, "Um no. Not a thing. Why did something happen?" I looked down, disappointed. "No, I guess not."