TASK THREE: Female Entries

GAMEMAKERS NOTE: Okay wow that made me physically sick excuse me while I go blind puppies and drink witch urine. Every single paragraph space you see was placed manually. Unfortunately because of Wattpads inability to be even moderately helpful, the formatting was erased too which means anyone who added bold and italics will be disappointed. I am marking entries from the email however so I would have seen them still. So with that said, good luck and thank you for your patience!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

District 1 Female - COSMO CAVALLI [1]

Thorne moans, too loudly for the situation. I resist biting down, annoyed with his behavior. His mouth was too wet, too untrained. Still, his other attributes made up for it. "Shit, Cosmo, you're the best prostitute. I have ever-" He lets out another one of his preteen moans, and I back away.

I slip my lips to his neck, laughing slightly. "Oh, Thorne." I say, mocking him. My hand moves slowly to my pocket, slow enough for him not to notice. He tries to kiss me again, sloppy and messy. Without meaning to, my mind wonders to Casimir. At least he knew what he was doing.

Quickly, I slip the dart from my pocket and slam it into his neck. He is loud about it, something Lionel was not. He yelps slightly, shoving me backwards. I bounce off the tree behind us, rolling to the ground. I gasp angrily, but before I can retaliate, the poison begins to sink into his bloodstream. He stumbles a bit, resting his back against a tree.

He breathes heavily, sinking to the ground. "You weren't even worth it." His body shakes, convulsing slightly as he slums over. Before he takes his last ragged breath, I kick him in the stomach.

"I'm an exotic dancer, bitch." I give him a final kick before collecting my dart from the dirt. I take one last look at his pretty face, before shrugging. A pretty face means nothing if you can't master the art of persuasion.

I make my way back to the ground, putting a frown on my face. Castiel approaches quickly, picking up on the sadness in my face. "It's Thorne." I mutter, forming tears in my eyes. "He attacked me. I didn't have another choice." I allow a tear to roll down my cheek, sniffling loudly.

Castiel wraps his arms around me. "We are all just glad you're okay." The others nod in agreement, but my eyes wonder to Valeria. She watches me, and I can tell she sees through my story. I shoot her a wink, knowing she would be an issue working with. I snuggle my face into Castiel's neck to thank him.

Kum gasps softly from beside me, taking a step closer. "It's beautiful." His eyes are filled wide with amazement, and I feel myself fill with pride as I swish my ponytail. I bite my lip, trying not I giggle. Just when he he takes another step towards me, I realize his eyes aren't on me. I snap around, slightly annoyed. Still, it's a blessing. These are the Hunger Games and I don't have time to play Two in Twenty Minutes.

My eyes wonder, searching for what captivated his mind so entrancingly. My jaw drops just slightly, and like Samus, I feel my feet carry me slightly towards the creature. It's larger than a normal butterfly, but overflowing with beauty. Blue wings soar gracefully through the air. As I get closer, I can see stars twinkling on its wings. They shimmer like galaxies. The deeper I stare, the further and further I drift into space.

"What is that?" Casimir asks, just as breathless as the rest of us. He breaks my trance, and I stumble backwards, nearly gasping as the creature laughs quietly.

"Nightsight butterfly." Valeria answers at the exact same time I do. She smirks at me, but I just let out a loud huff as I push passed her. "They are a hybrid born from the Nightsight plant." I lift my eyebrow up at Valeria, begging her to interrupt me with her vast and extensive knowledge. When she doesn't, I smirk at her, winking so only she can see it. "Nightsight is the most poisonous chemical composition known to man. Even inhaling the scent too much can kill you."