TASK THREE: The Warrior's Weakness

^^^ FACES IN THE SKY VIDEO ^^^

The faces light up the sky, all eighteen. Whatever they were sponsored, whatever their training score, however promising they appeared to be, they will never be seen again. End of the line.

District 2 Male - IZAYA KAMI - ForeverHebi-Chan

District 3 Male - BRITT GASSIDY - WildlingFlames

District 3 Male - SAWYER CARDEN - crescendos

District 5 Male - SETH TENERIFE - Sweeney_Tot

District 5 Male - NUNZIO ADESSI - TheCatKing [7]

District 7 Female - AMARYLLIS EVERESTT- ImpossiblyFiery

District 8 Female - ARACHNE PERL - RappyTheDinosaur [4]

District 8 Male - BORDEAUX CROCHET - RebellionAuthor

District 9 Male - BRAN GRAINFIELD - ChelseySpearing

District 9 Male - APOLLO BARLEY - Flying_Walnut

District 9 Female - BAVEN TIMMONS - _TheFaultInOurWifi_

District 10 Female - TARYN LASKARIS - Harley_Quinn_18

District 10 Male - REMUS MAVERICK - t00manybooks

District 10 Male - COLTON MARKOS - A_L_Blake

District 11 Male - ALHISTER FIELDS - EatASlice

District 12 Male - EMRYS EBONY - YourAverageDemigod

District 12 Male - FLORIS BARRINGER - RedTears [8]

District 12 Female - BAILEY COALDUST - galaxygirl6391

The night is much colder than any of you could expect, but still you get through it, the spark of the bloodbaths adrenaline keeping you warm. When the new day arrives, the heat returns and still you haven't quite adapted to the beauty of the arena before you. Whether you're encased by the emerald jungle or hidden inside a dent in the mountain, the sights before you are truly spectacular and deadly to your naivety.

The leading Gamemakers watch how uncomfortable you grow, enjoying the injury in which they so gladly inflict. Puzzle picks up a small silver device and begins to flick it lazily. The large screens start rapidly switching in time with her strokes, showing different camera points in the area. She stops at a large collection of Tributes heading toward the Jungle - each of them decked out with everything they could ever want.

"This alliance bores me." She sighs and slides the remote across the table. "They'll tear everyone apart." She folds her arms and pouts.

"I don't have a problem with this." Athena chirps, gazing happily at her favourites. Malum and Aurelius are attending sponsorship interviews, and the afternoon airing of the games begins soon. They need something to spice it all up...

Suddenly, Xavier becomes animate. "I know what we can do." He grins wickedly and starts to walk toward the control panel.

-----------------

THE TASK

Welcome to the mutations task! Here your tribute and whatever friends they may have, must encounter the wrath of ONE of the FOUR mutts I have created. It doesn't matter if you are west or east, anyone can face any of the mutations. You should kill or escape the mutt by the end of your entry.

Remember which direction you chose! Keep your description true to that and such. I am posting a list of who is in what area just to remind you... and you'll also need it for something else... More on that later!