!> SPONSORS <!

"I hope training was an eye opener for them." Aurelius says casually.

The leading collective of Gamemakers are gathered in the dim and 'for the time being', abandoned Gamemakers circle, watching large screens that show crowds of people dispersing from the central town sectors. Every citizen off to party the night away until dawn announces the arrival of the Fiftieth Hunger Games.

"We didn't make it easy." Puzzle sighs, sipping a glass of wine. With the exception of Malum and Aurelius, who is somewhat slouching, she is the only other Gamemaker sitting at the table itself.

"I kind of like the little pumpkins!" Athena giggles with her high pitched voice, the baubles on her dress add a light and unintentional jingle to her words.

"I found them to be rather..." Xavier mumbles as he looks down into his own glass of coloured fluid. He sniffs it and shrugs. Athena looks over at him questioningly. He raises his brows to satisfy her pry. "Dire."

Athena rolls her eyes and looks back at the screen. She lifts her right hand and slides a finger across her arm and the screen changes. Now they see the Tributes in their beds sleeping or doing anything but.

"She's fascinating..." Puzzle whispers and pinches at the air. As she does, the screen with a girl from District Eleven gets enlarged. She's sleeping, but also crying.

"Um, no." Athena bluntly sings and double taps the District One screen so it overlaps the District Eleven. She smiles a smile that could almost put any one in the room on edge, if of course she were not in the company of people just as insane as herself. "I much prefer my boys."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SPONSORED TRIBUTES

Malum Venenosa sponsors Cosmo Cavalli of District One, and Autumn Harlow of District Seven. Malum's assigned task is Task Seven... hope you can stay alive long enough to reap the benefits!

Aurelius Cretore sponsors Samus Kumamoto of District Four, and Valeria Thracius of District Two. His assigned task is Task Six... I hear it's a bloody one.

Athena Blackwaters sponsors the brothers Casimir and Castiel Lyons of District One. Her given task is Task Four... Beauty is pain.

Xavier Grimm sponsors both Naerissa Meridian from District Four and Mia Circuit from District Three! His task is the Third Task... said to be traditional as always.

And last but not least, Puzzle with the ever mysterious Fifth Task sponsors Miriam Rowen and Minnie Howl.

This will be all for tonight! Think long and hard about who you think should leave this competition... tomorrow will be the start of a very bloody week.

As always, Good luck! And good night.