UNA #22

After knowing that Cass was safe, I wanted to explore my newfound reassurance as a guide. Soon I found out that I could roam around getting in contact with anyone available.

It seemed natural that this would easily lead me to a child, as Jason had told me that they find it much easier to be aware of their dreams.

I found myself in this very interesting world rich in colors and shapes, full of vivid images. I was walking on this silky path in pink, when this gigantic girl appeared. It was only then I found out that she was not so big, but I was rather so tiny, as I was actually standing on a petal of a flower.

I turned myself into a rabbit and hopped towards the girl. She smiled when she saw me and I said, "Hello sweetie, what is your name?"

She considered the option, but then plainly stated, "If you show me a trick, I will tell you."

"Then I guess I have to reveal my true identity to you." That being said I swirled around transforming myself into me with a lovely outfit with wings and a wand.

"You are a fairy!" the girl shouted with excitement and big eyes. She seemed impressed. "I am Lauren", she then blurted out.

"Do I have three wishes now?"

"Would I be a real fairy, if you hadn't? Of course. Go ahead!"

"I want a unicorn that poohs rainbows", Lauren shouted.

One second later, she was sitting on this cute cartoon version of a unicorn, producing sweet smelling rainbows from its back.

Then she wished for candy floss and then put on a stern face. "Can you also chase away monsters?"

"Where are they?"

"Under the bed in my room", Lauren whispered.

"You stay on your unicorn and I do the rest, okay?"
Lauren nodded.

Then we jumped into her room. I got into the blackness under her bed. Three dark creatures evolved that looked really dangerous.

But when they tried to attack me, I shrunk them into the size of a mouse, turned them yellow, and gave them voices like smurfs, that we only had to laugh them off.

I turned to her and said, "See, that's what you can always do. When something is frightening you, make it small and squeaky. I know that you can do that."

She hugged and kissed me and then we had a wonderful time together.