ELDION #7

Do you think it is a coincidence that a mother gives her daughter a name that divines her destiny?

I had to visit Cassiopeia after her resurrection. She had impressed me indeed. And she was on her way to fulfill her purpose.

You want to know how I know about all these things? Humans always dream about all the happenings in their lives. So they are all like a book I can read.

What I loved the most about the way the girl had entered the stage again, was how she relieved Jason of his greatest burden. They did not consciously know how important that was, but they would soon. As they had a common mission.

When I presented myself in her dream, she was beyond the state of being much surprised by anything. And she had already acquired the skill of sensing the vibrations and energy of whoever crossed her path.

So she smiled when I approached her.

"Amen my child, so good to meet you", I offered as a welcome. "Hello", she answered, waiting for me to proceed.

"It is always a pleasure to talk to a traveler that is still young at heart, but old enough to know when to speak. I am Eldion. I am here to guide you. You have already had the pleasure to meet one of my youngest sisters, Una. Usually, I would not interfere here, but I had to meet you to tell you that as you have decided to accept your assignment, I will be here to offer you my advice. Do you have any questions, my dear?"

"More than I can think of", was her immediate answer. "The first thing I want to know is, how my life will unfold from here. What is it that I should do now? What about Jason or Una? Will they have a part in this? And will I ever find out about my whole story and my father?"

"Slowly, child! One step after the other. First we want to make sure that you will neatly find your way back into what your people call your life. And, if you are ready, we can also commence your training."

"What training?" , she asked immediately.

"You will see", I replied, winking at her.