🌸Chapter 33: Beach Episode! [Part Five]🌺

🌞Sunshine Arc👙

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

----------

Art courtesy of SeriousBismuth

----------

Author's note:

ED: I hope you find this chapter to be a fun one. It wasn't the easiest to write, and PS had a NIGHTMARE of an editing job to do, but I like it, and I hope you do too!

We cut off the chapter sooner than originally planned, but I liked the way it flowed, and you'll get the "excess" next time.

...

In today's episode...

Gamo-gratification ensues, swift and cruel in its reprisal!

Hana channels darkness!

Nekoba puts an end to ignominy!

Separate realities... mesh...?

...

The Fractured but Whole is a lot more interesting than The Stick of Truth, but it's a very different game. You get to play a superhero with the tragic backstory of "your dad f*cked your mom" that Cartman came up with. I guess he doesn't know that everybody's dad f*cked everybody's mom, unless the dad is the "wrigglers that came out of the freezer" (guess who coined THAT~). That's basic human procreation.

But it's funny, and it's South Park.

Right now, I'm an "Elementalist/Blaster" class, because Cartman feels SO sorry for me because my dad f*cked my mom, he allowed me to have dual classes. I guess later, I have access to even more classes because my life has been so terrible.

I've seen what the "Plantmancer" class can do in YouTube videos, and it's a shame I don't have access to that class until much later in the game. Mother Nature is decidedly frumpy, and I'm not a fan of her gross healing process, but the skillset is good.

It's awesome that you can continually assign and interchange moves between combat but can only have three at a time. You also get a special move, which you get one of but can also switch out.

I know that PS is looking forward to the new South Park game, Snow Day, but he's disappointed that they didn't go with the same 2D format that Stick and Fractured used. It does look odd in 3D.

...

The canon final showdown between the bullying, worst girl heroine and the brain damaged, friendless Olympian wannabee was very anticlimactic.