🌸Chapter 21: Flower Girls [Part One]🌺

🌞Sunshine Arc👙

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

----------

       Art courtesy of Joaquinthatboi

----------

Author's note:

ED: First, I apologize to anyone that saw my editor's promo post on Reddit and came here immediately.

I told him to post at 12:00 pm eastern, and I forgot to upload to Wattpad and Fanfiction.net earlier.

...

I hope the last chapter wasn't too over the top. It was messed up, but Naoto is a young man, and young men have a right to dream. Giggity.

This time, Naoto hits the town with Sakura and Hana, helping the two girls with a shopping trip.

Prepare yourself for some cute Sakura/Hana material!

...

Machida's two idiot lackeys are valueless characters. Like shockingly so. Maybe they should join a certain three other characters in a "squalid car wreck".

I almost feel sorry for Machida, her realizing she's wasted a year of her life throwing aside things that actually mattered and being angry and difficult and alienating others for no good reason and junk. She failed to get into art college on her first try, despite her supposed talent, even though the Prez did, which I think they call being a first year "ronin".

I wonder if she has a job, no longer being in high school.

I now think she'd make a better girlfriend than Nagatoro for Naoto, not that she thinks she has any hope, if she does like him.

I also think she has FEWER problems than the main "heroine".

But that's like saying Oedipus Rex had fewer problems than Sigmund Freud, though maybe it's the other way.

...

Ask us anything, and we'll add a Q&A section in the next chapter. I would be happy if you ask questions.

Please enjoy what I wrote.

----------

Friday, July 27, 2018

Naoto Hachioji watched the city pass him by, the bus window at his shoulder.

He'd hopped on at the stop nearest his house, and its route led right to the location that Sakura Inori had specified, where they'd both meet up with Hana Sunomiya.