🌸Chapter 23: Flower Girls [Part Three]🌺

🌞Sunshine Arc👙

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

----------

Art courtesy of Joaquinthatboi:

https://www.deviantart.com/joaquinthatboi/gallery/all

----------

Author's note:

ED: Visit my editor on Reddit when he promotes the story! I think he's lonesome in that desolate place. He could use some support.

...

We did it again. PS and I shuffled around the events of Naoto's summer again, so "Flower Girls" will be running one more chapter after this one.

I know we keep doing this, but I think the story is better served doing this now.

This bumps the beach material to Chapter 26, but that's only a week's delay

...

I'm enjoying Metalocalypse a lot. It's different, but I like it.

Toki Wartooth is adorable! Just don't make him angry. And don't get him get too close to you emotionally. You might die. Apparently, it's a curse.

My editor's Midwestern accent is actually pretty close to Pickles the drummer's accent. It's just not as exaggerated. It also sounds like the characters in that Fargo movie that I never saw but have seen clips of, but he doesn't like hearing it. PS hates that movie. He treats it like a disease. Probably because it taught the rest of the world that Midwesterners were supposed to sound like that.

...

Ask us anything, and we'll add a Q&A section in the next chapter.

It's good to know that you keep reading, so I would be happy if you drop comments and ask questions.

Please enjoy what I wrote.

----------

Friday, July 27, 2018

The reader could be bored out of the mind, detailing all of the outfits Sakura Inori and Hana Sunomiya showed their senpai companion, but one can trust that Naoto Hachioji got to see a couple of pretty girls exhibit some really cute clothing for him.

The girls didn't get a huge haul from the little alt-clothing store, but each came across some very nice finds, there being plenty of "normal" clothing sprinkling the racks.