🌸Chapter 10: The Truculent Triptych Cleanses the Natatorium [Part Two]🌺

🥏Doorway into Summer Arc☀️

----------

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

----------

Cover art courtesy of Shamastus:

https://www.reddit.com/user/Shamastus

https://www.deviantart.com/shamastus999

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/83764210/artworks

https://twitter.com/Shamastus_999

----------

Author's note:

ED : Naoto and his kohai continue to clean the school pool. I hope it's a fun chapter.

Remember that next week is a bye-week, so you'll see a new chapter in about two weeks.

During the break, I plan to reread the whole story, to make sure everything keeps in touch with everything.

I've missed hearing from some normally vocal regular readers the last couple chapters, so I hope I didn't scare them off.

Also, I've recently had several more anonymous commenters lately.

It's frustrating when I can't message back readers on some platforms, because they don't have an account to reach them at, but they can still leave messages that I can't respond to.

Some are concerned about the story length and progress, but less than two months has passed in the story. Believe me, I know how long the story is, but I also feel it is a rewarding read. It's a slow burn, but you'll start seeing more smoke soon enough. There's a lot of smoldering already. Summer moves along at a faster/different clip than the spring story, but some events will see more attention.

The bit from the last chapter about Naoto pretending his lil' Naoto was a lighthouse in the bathtub is easily one of the crazier things PS has added. I think I mentioned something about his brain being like a white noise machine or like the manatees that write Family Guy jokes.

...

Against my better judgement, I watched last week's new South Park episode remotely with PS. He was drunk for the occasion, but he didn't make a fuss. The episode itself was tame. Cartman made "good use" of the fact that he and his mom live in a former hot dog restaurant, and it seems that he and Kenny were most concerned about getting a few d*ck jokes broadcasted on TV.

I still need to sit and watch the newest episode.

...

Who would've guessed?