🥊Chapter 7: "Let's Sing~!" [Part Three]🦉

🥏Doorway into Summer Arc☀️

----------

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

Art courtesy of Joaquinthatboi:

https://www.deviantart.com/joaquinthatboi/gallery/all

----------

Author's note:

ED: The party hasn't run out of steam yet!

You may notice a shift away from "third person limited" in this chapter and from now on. The story has been restricted to Naoto's POV for almost the entire thing, but you'll start seeing more from the other characters too.

My characterization of Nekoba is based on what we knew about her prior to me starting my story, so at the time, we hadn't seen her since the Christmas chapters.

...

Just to include it, my editor and I remotely watched the new episode of South Park together on Wednesday night, each of us able to see the other in the corner of the screen. The episode was called "Japanese Toilets".

Hearing the name of the episode, we were both thinking it would be about Japanese STYLE toilets (those awful looking troughs in the floor), but it was a little different.

It was one of the stranger half hours of my life, but for him, it was probably no crazier than cleaning his glasses.

...

It's really lame that animators have everything done for them on computers now, and it still looks crappy, even when the material presented necessitates quality.

In canon, yet another nothing chapter. Nagatoro being a c*ck tease and her worthless siblings trying to c*ck block her and Naoto, not that anything happened anyway.

Instead of reminding Nagatoro that she still had to beat Orihara and encouraging her, Naoto should've just gone for the kiss. She won't be able to win anyway, and that's about how much SHE respects HIM, after all.

I think the only way Nagatoro would win is if she fought dirty, and I would L-O-V-E to see that happen. It's the kind of person she is, at her core, when she's against a wall.

Unless Naoto gives it to her, she'll have to use the ticket she's been sitting on for a year to get her kiss. But maybe she lost it, or maybe Naoto will rip it in half to repay a percentage of all the times she hurt him. What a twist that would be.

If the new chapter was like something else of Nanashi's I made the mistake of reading, Naoto would probably get tired of her teasing him in the bath and get "sex nuts and retard strong" (I watched the Clerks movies after hearing PS talk about them, and I could've lived without seeing them) and take a lot more than Nagatoro had bargained for. Nasty stuff.