🌸Chapter 24: Flower Girls [Part Four]🌺

🌞Sunshine Arc👙

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

----------

Art courtesy of Joaquinthatboi

----------

Author's note:

ED: Sorry for the wait. I'd like to say we're ahead, but we're only caught up. So much for our goal of being a whole month ahead of releases.

This time, we conclude the shopping trip of a senpai and his kohai, but a few surprises may turn up before the day is over.

I think you'll like it.

But I did a bad thing. The chapter got to be long enough that I divided it up. This means one more "Flower Girls" chapter and Chapter 27 for the beach stuff.

This chapter didn't go as smoothly as I liked though. Mainly, I was just having trouble portraying a Naoto/Sakura interaction, and I just never found dialogue I really loved.

But I think it went okay. I went back and reread a few passages to get a feel for it. When it comes to Naoto and Sakura, a little honesty can usually get them through anything.

...

I wasn't planning on introducing Etsuko until after the "beach episode", but her introduction was better used where I used it.

...

I tried watching the first few episodes of Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!

Pretty awful, I thought, the story itself, and especially two of the main character designs. Kanamori's design is hideous, and that's coming from a tall girl.

...

But Season 3 of Metalocalypse is pretty good.

I learned that "hamburger time" is an inoffensive euphemism for "death", that drinking bleach won't help you pass a urine test, that you ALWAYS get anesthetized when you get your teeth drilled, that (learned for the third or fourth time) getting attached to Toki Wartooth might get you dead, and taking a suicidal dentist on a hunting trip is a REALLY bad idea.

And that was just one episode!

Also, don't get in the way of Pickles the Drummer and his alcohol.

I liked Season 2 a lot too.

Hurricane "Scrambles the Death Dealer" demolished Florida, the boys got stoned on a trip up the Amazon River, and Pickles the Drummer's POS brother got married.