🥊Chapter 30: Beach Episode! [Part Two]🎨

🌞Sunshine Arc👙

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

----------

Author's note :

ED: My editor told me a lot of stuff about hacky sack, but only a few things will be making it into this new chapter. It sounds like a fun game.

This chapter will be shorter than one of my "normal" chapters. I plan to edit the "beach episode" into smaller chapters, so we'll see how it goes.

I do think that they'll be fun.

...

I started watching The Boondocks at my editor's behest. It's CRAZY FUNNY! I'm shocked by the stuff Uncle Ruckus says.

I just finished the episode where a certain Season 1 baddie comes back and possesses another character, and Ruckus and the Freeman family performed an exorcism.

"I command thy black n*gga soul back to the depths of Hell."

"Ha-ha-ha! Is that all you got, n*gga?"

"Oh, no, n*gga. That's just the tip of this iceberg. Read, n*gga, read!"

"NO!"

The world really has changed a lot since my editor was finishing high school or early in college. There's no way something this good would EVER fly in today's messed up wannabee woke world.

...

Nothing new in the canon chapter. Everything "revealed" has already been shown ad nauseum.

Nagatoro has friends, has someone who loves her (whom she truly doesn't respect), has all a girl could ever need, and appreciates none of it, having no idea how fortunate she is.

Orihara has no friends, has no one that loves her, is definitely jealous of Nagatoro for having everything she doesn't, probably hates her for it, and I think she'll try to hurt Nagatoro. She thinks her only reason for existing, the only thing she's any good at, is in danger of being lost, so she's desperate, and Nagatoro is in trouble.

As Nathan Explosion said in Season 3 of Metalocalypse, "I just don't want some guy with no reason to live f*ckin' with my mouth. You know what I mean?"

He said that of his fear of visiting a DENTIST, that occupation having the highest(?) suicide rate of any profession, but I'd feel the same way about getting in the ring with a despairing person.

And both girls hate themselves. Just beautiful. Where they each are is their own faults, but still...

Naoto doesn't hate himself like he used to, but he's got no respect for himself either. If he did, he'd either demand better from Nagatoro or leave her behind.

...

Ask us anything, and we'll add a Q&A section in the next chapter.

It's good to know that you keep reading, so I would be happy if you drop comments and ask questions.

Please enjoy what I wrote.

----------

Saturday, July 28, 2018