☘️Chapter 29: Beach Episode! [Part One]🦉

🌞Sunshine Arc👙

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

----------

Author's note :

PS: Over the last couple months, I played through all of my HALO games on "heroic", which is harder on some of the games than others, and I was glad to take some time to play the whole series again.

HALO: Reach has been my favorite HALO title since it came out, and they'll have to do something pretty special to top it.

Also, I'm currently replaying the Gears of War games and the Killzone series (I even pulled out the PS2), so I'm hitting the games hard.

Maybe I'll play the more recent South Park games too. Everything prior to The Stick of Truth sucked scrote. The Turok Engine couldn't remedy everything.

Once harvest and winterization is totally out of the way, and I'm off the videogame bender, I'll put more time into Cherry Blossom Palette.

I just wanted some time in front of the Xbox instead of Microsoft Word.

I'm glad to say it's a good year for sugarbeets! High quality beets and high sugar content this year!

Would you believe that many people in Minnesota and the Dakotas use two weeks of annual paid-vacation a year to drive sugarbeet trucks to processing facilities and stockpiles? It's an extra $4,000 for two weeks of work.

...

But now, it's time to kick Senpai's summer up a notch.

Grab your suntan lotion and your other lotion too, because it's time for the first beach chapter of the story! Keep at least one hand where I can see it, but otherwise, do what you feel!

There's snow everywhere, but it's not that cold yet, so I'm gonna head outside and grill steak and drink beer! Story's all yours!

ED: Hey, guess what! The chapter starts with a little bit of "gross Naoto". It takes a while to get through.

This chapter is just over 5K words.

...

Wow, I let Naoto's and Sakura's phone call get big and detailed. I really should stop moving so much stuff around. A lot of the phone call and the Art Club (and friend) shopping day events could've waited until after the beach stuff, but like I said, I REALLY wanted to include all I did.

There WAS a smidgen of dialogue I moved back to after the beach, since PS and I both decided it fit better there.

I think the next chapters will be enjoyable to many readers. A good beach episode is a bonus to any series that does it right, so I hope mine turn out well.

...

My editor hasn't steered me wrong when it comes to TV and movies, so I'm going to take a chance and watch The Boondocks.

I guess I'm actually going to CONTINUE to watch it. I saw the first three episodes, and I couldn't believe some of the stuff I heard and saw.

It's too bad that Season 4 was apparently a bust. PS said there are a couple elements worth seeing, but he has very little good to say about it.