🌸Chapter 28: To Be a Senpai [Part Three]🎨

🌞Sunshine Arc👙

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

----------

Art courtesy of Shamastus 999

----------

Author's note:

ED: I think Hula Fulla Dance might be one of the stupidest ideas I've ever seen for an anime. Possibly even dumber than that series where people face off on their hands and knees and sweep away cards. Just because a pointless activity exists doesn't mean an "educational" manga or anime needs to be made about it.

If you want to learn about something, read a book or watch a proper video.

And there's always at least one character that takes things too seriously and is some sort of "ace" that nobody likes.

Yuck.

Even if the activity isn't pointless, educational manga and anime are mostly inaccurate anyway. You don't learn about fishing and camping and cooking from anime and manga. You learn about them from people who know what they're talking about.

I think there are millions of young people the world over that should go for a walk in the woods instead of sitting inside all the time, watching mind numbing TV.

Next, they'll make a series about girls competing to lose weight through different eating disorders or making ink prints of their boobs by dipping them in paint and pressing them onto paper for less than minimum wage.

I'm half-joking about all this, but WOW!

...

This chapter is a little over 6K words.

My apologies for the long waits with the last few chapters. On top of me rewriting Chapter 27 and the extra time with this one, my editor and I have been busy the last month.

I'm running numbers for some public works projects, and PS has been harvesting since the middle of August, and even if he gets a break, he might not be done until nearly Halloween. And then there's harvesting and transporting the sugar beets, which I guess they do until the ground is frozen or they can't do it anymore or actually finish.

For those of you in the northern half of the USA, a lot of the sugar you eat comes from beets.

Also, my editor is on a video games kick. He's been replaying all of the HALO games for the first time since he was a kid, so he's been helping me out less the last couple months. That's okay, because he does so much for me, and I'm happy to see him taking a break and doing something fun when he isn't driving a tractor in his field somewhere.