🌸Chapter 32: Beach Episode! [Part Four]🌺

🌞Sunshine Arc👙

Written by EmtenDew

Edited by P. serrulata

----------

Art courtesy of Shamastus 999

----------

Author's note:

ED: This is the 100th chapter of the overall story!

Give my editor some love when he posts on Reddit!

Also, he's agreed to do Reddit promos for TheGoldCard's story "Away We Go", so keep an eye out for that, and support TheGoldCard.

...

In Chapter 100, some shenanigans occur!

Shuu simps!

Sakura (dyed) and Hana (natural) cross a fiery line, leading to the foundation of a tale of sweet revenge~.

...

I finished South Park: The Stick of Truth. That game was crazy.

I knew what was coming a lot of the time, but I still wasn't ready to fight a giant dead baby that Khloe Kardashian didn't want. It was a Nazi zombie and had an umbilical cord that could kill you, and it bisected two soldiers before coming after me.

I also wasn't ready to go spelunking in Mr. Slave's back door. That was really gross.

I guess I'll get a copy of The Fractured but Whole and play that next.

...

I also finished The Boondocks cartoon, and PS was right, Season 4 was awful. It had a few good ideas and cultural references, but the series creator not being involved killed it.

Huey Freeman was an interesting kid.

One good thing about the final season was that we finally got to meet Ed "Eddie" Wuncler II. I wanted to see him since the beginning of the series, considering what kind of people his father and his son are.

Ed Wuncler, the elder, opened a soul food restaurant with the explicit purpose of driving down the property value of the park across the street so he could buy it and build condos.

Ed Wuncer III is a moron who is crazy, but the worst thing he did was try robbing a store and accidentally wind up a hero. But I guess that he, his friend Gin Rummy, and young Riley Freeman DID try to kidnap Oprah Winfrey, not that it worked out for them.