Ending 1: Hashiras

"So...I choose...the Hashiras," Yuki said with a smile towards them. 

As Kyojuro, Sanemi, Giyu and Uzui tackled her in a hug, she looked towards the devastated Muzan. She stepped away from the group hug and held his face gently in her hands, doing her best to look passed the monster that terrified her since she was small. 

"I am truly sorry Muzan...I think that being with humans will be what is best for the girls. But that doesn't mean I don't want you in their lives. You can come and visit them," she said with a smile, hoping that would make the blow easier. 

Muzan shook his head, "without you, I find no reason to visit. I love those two but....I love you more Yuki." He looked up at her and returned to his normal form, the form she was used to seeing. 

"You can't do this to us Yuki!" Daki cried dramatically while Gyutaro held her to him with a sad look. 

"We love you more than anything..." Akaza said quietly. 

"I am sorry, but I have to think about what is best for Mizuki and Nanami," Yuki tried to reason with them. Douma, Kokushibo and Nakime refused to look at her, turning around to go back to their territories with their hearts broken for the very first time. Gyutaro held Daki close to him as she cried on his shoulder, his lips stretching in a thin line. Akaza teared up as he stared at her in disbelief. 

"Where are the girls?" Muzan asked her, sadness etched on his handsome face. 

Yuki led him to where she had them laying against a stone wall, sleeping, the ice protecting them now melted away. Muzan held each hand over their heads as they began to glow. 

"What are you doing?" Yuki asked him, no hint of worry in her tone. Just mild curiosity. 

"I am erasing their memories of me and the others," Muzan said simply. 

"Why are you doing that?" she asked. 

He stayed silent as he finished his task. Once it was done, he kissed each of their foreheads before he turned around to look at her. "I...do not wish to live any longer. You completed my world Yuki. I do not even wish to walk in the sun any longer because you were bright enough for me. Now that you are gone, I simply request one last thing from you. I would like if you would sit with me and watch the sunrise together." 

Tears sprung Yuki's eyes. She knew she would be heartbroken, she loved Muzan too but knew her children didn't have a future as normal human girls with them. They couldnt experience the world from the demons side, but that still didn't mean that she never loved Muzan and all of the rest of them, because she did. She simply nodded, unable to speak as he sat on the top of the wall the girls were laying against. Yuki sat beside him, interlacing her fingers with his as she held his hand. Daki and Gyutaro, decided to go back home to the Infinity Castle and live out their days in luxury there. Akaza, decided to join Muzan and Yuki one last time as he sat on the other side of her. He grabbed her other hand as they watched the dark clouds fade away and the beginnings of the sun rise. 

"I have lived a long time Yuki....over one thousand years and I can assuredly say, that you were the most interesting part of that one thousand years. You just made me feel complete and the power that I sought for so long seem....unnecessary," Muzan said as he looked towards her for a moment. She couldnt bare to look at him as the tears streamed down her face. He used his other hand to gently lift her chin up to face him. "I know you are doing this for the girls, as any good mother would. It is ok. I am and always have been a selfish man, but even for you my love, I can change in the end."