A Whole New World

The screaming died down after a few minutes. Yuki sat there, cuddling the box that held her three children close, wanting nothing more than to open it. A knock was heard at the door and made her flinch as she looked up. "C-come in."

The red eyed king came in with the rainbow eyed man. "My my, you really are as pretty as a China doll! Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Douma," said the man in his own language, knowing she could understand.

Knowing what she did, she sat on her knees and bowed politely towards him and spoke back in broken Japanese, "nice to meet you, Douma-sama."

"My and how refined she is too! Teach this one the language a bit more and she will be a perfectly obedient wife, right Master?" Douma said with a laugh as he flicked his fan out to fan his face.

The red eyed man knelt down to her and she looked up at him, cokcing her head to the side. He reached out to grab her by the chin with his slender fingers, "My name is Muzan, are you happy you have won?"

She gulped audibly. Something about this man told her that she shouldn't lie to him. She should be one hundred percent honest and not homd anything back when he asks. "I-If I am honest," she began in English, "I am happy, but only because my babies are safe."

He smirked down at her, please with her answer. She mentally sighed in relief at his reaction. He looked towards her sleeping children and then back to her. Red fire eyes meeting her icey blues, "we are going to send them back home now. Where would you like us to take them?"

Tears welled up in her eyes as she knew she would haveto say goodbye to the three beings that mattered the most to her. "Drop them off in front of my home. Their father will take care of them....may I please hug them one more time?"

Muzan nodded and snapped his fingers, causing the clear box to open. She quickly grabbed all three of them and held them tightly to her. The tears she was holding back slid down her cheeks as she began to hum the lullaby that she did every night to them. The sound of a guitar string was heard and a sliding door that wasn't there before appeared in front of her. It opened and there was the front of her house. She wiped her tears on the wedding dress she wore and kissed each child on their forehead as she gently placed them on the front porch. She banged on the door with her tiny fist and heard her husband say, "maybe that is them!"

Even though he could not see her there, she watched as her husband opened the door and wrapped the three children in a tight hug. He looked around confused as her mother and father emerged from the house.

"Oh my God the kids are safe!" Her mother yelled as she kissed them all over, their eyes beginning to open from their sleepy haze.

"Where is Clarice? I don't see her anywhere?" Her father said looking around.

The sliding doors shut and slowly disappeared, leaving her alone in the room with the two strange men she now called husband. She looked towards them both, "arigato..."

They both nodded towards her and Muzan reached a hand down for her to grab. She placed her tiny hand in his large one and he helped lift her up onto her feet, "Now then, shall we commence with the ceremony?"

Yuki nodded her head and looked towards the ground, knowing that her life was about to spin into darkness. But she would keep her end of the bargain, all for her children's safety. As another sliding door was about to open, a large explosion was heard. Yuki instinctively clutched onto Muzan's arm to help hold her steady, to which he wrapped an arm around her waist. Another explosion was heard and she could feel the ground shake beneath her feet.

"What is happening!?" Muzan barked, demanding answers.

"It's the Hashira Master! They have ambushed us, we are under attack!" yelled Nakime as she came through the sliding doors with what looked like a small guitar in her hands.