Panic

Genya blushed as Yuki patted his head and his brothers eyes brimmed with jealousy and anger.

"Thank you Yuki, I'm glad you're feeling better but I must go now," Genya said as he bowed to them all before turning to walk out of the Butterfly Estate.

"Bye bye Genya! I hope to see you soon!" She said with a smile as she waved at him. She felt a heavy hand on top of her head and looked up to see a glaring Sanemi.

"You're a real brat sometimes you know that Yuki?" He growled. She simply stuck her tongue out at him.

"Where were you going anyway?" Kyojuro asked her.

"Oh! I was going to get some air and find Gizmo. Have you seen him anywhere?" She asked them.

"Yes! He's playing in the garden with the three girls," Kyojuro said with a smile.

Yuki held the flowers in her haori as she held her hands out for both of them to grab. Kyojuro intertwined his fingers with hers, smiling proudly. Sanemi intertwined his fingers with her other hand, looking away with pink cheeks. They walked hand in hand to go to the Rock garden.

They found Gizmo rolling around on the ground with the three girls giggling and playing with him. Yuki smiled brightly when she saw him, letting go of her lovers hands.

"My big boy!" She yelled causing the tiger to perk up at her. She held her arms wide as the tiger came running at her and tackled her to the ground, rubbing his head against her and purring loudly. She kissed all over his big head as she rubbed her head against him in the same manner. "I missed you too Gizmo. I'm sorry I made you worry!"

The tiger roared softly at her as he turned to see the three girls run towards Yuki.

"We didn't know you were awake!" Naho said excitedly.

"Are you feeling better?" asked Sumi.

Yuki nodded at the three girls as she patted their heads, "its all thanks to you three caring for me!"

"Will you come play with us?" Kiyo asked her.

"Of course! I could use some exercise!" Yuki said cheerily as she got up from the ground. Kyojuro and Sanemi watched as Yuki played tag with the three girls. She would purposefully go slow so they could catch her and when they got cocky she would use her full speed and trick them.

Kyojuro smiled and his normally intense gaze softened, "she would be a great mother."

Sanemi looked at him for a moment before returning his gaze to her, "well it wouldn't be her first time remember. She had a family, three children before she was taken. Besides, it's not her I would be worried about."

"What do you mean?" Kyojuro asked.

"I worry about myself being a good enough father. My old man was a horrible role model and apparently, I'm a shit brother too. Why would I make a good father for any child," Sanemi said as his eyes softened while we watched Yuki giggle and play.