Welcome Home

Yuki's eyes fluttered open as she stared up at the ceiling. Her head hurt, her body felt sore and even though she desperately wanted to stay in this incredibly comfortable bed, she knew she needed to get up. She lifted herself and blinked as she looked around tiredly. The last thing she remembered was Muzan holding her but this room didnt look like the room of a demon king. She was in the fluffiest king sized bed she had ever been in, with all sorts of fluffy pillows, red sheets and a fluffy black and red comforter. She was laying in the middle of the bed, surrounded by pillows. She looked down at herself and noticed she had been changed from her bloodied slayer uniform to a pink silk nightgown with white lace. It was low cut and had thin spaghetti straps and came to her mid-thigh. She couldn't help but notice she didnt have a bra on but thankful she did have panties on. That's when she noticed all the bandaging around her arms and legs. She felt her torso and could feel bandaging under the dress around her ribs. 

She looked beside her to see a black nightstand with a tray of medical supplies. Some were clean and some drenched in what she assumed was her blood. She saw a large black wardrobe on one wall, a desk with papers strewn about on another wall and in front of her a large black dresser with...holy shit was that a TV on the wall? She saw three black doors and decided to take a look and stretch. She climbed over all of the pillows and placed her bare feet on the soft carpet. She walked to one door to open it and saw a small kitchen with a fridge, oven and stove. She opened another to reveal a large walk in closet with tons of clothes and shoes. She went to the last door and saw a huge bathroom with black walls and white counters, drawers and tub. 

"Where the fuck am I? This all looks so...modern?" she asked herself as she came back into the room. Had she been paying attention she would've noticed someone standing there watching her with amusement instead of bumping into them with a loud oof! She rubbed her nose and looked up to see Muzan smirking down at her. 

"Did you explore to your heart's content?" he asked her with an amused tone. 

She didnt say anything and just stared up at him. He rolled his red eyes and sighed, "you know you shouldn't be up walking around just yet. You sustained quite a bit of injuries and have been out for a long time." 

"How long have I been out?" she asked him with a flat tone. 

"Two weeks. You had broken ribs, broken cheek bone, multiple lacerations all over you and glass everywhere. I ended up changing you and throwing away that uniform," Muzan said as he placed his hand on her back to lead her back towards the bed. 

She turned on him quickly, "you threw my uniform away?!" 

He arched a brow at her, "yes, you no longer need it." 

She huffed and pouted, "but that uniform meant a lot to me." 

"Would that be because those Hashira got it assembled for you? If so, then I am not upset in the slightest that I threw it out," Muzan said in a jealous tone. 

She crossed her arms and sat on the bed with a pout. She watched as he came to sit on the bed with her and pointed at her bandages. She nodded and allowed him to look her over before taking the tray and disposing of it. She figured he already changed her, what was the point in trying to hide it from him. She watched him come back and hold his hand out for her. She sighed and took it as he led her to the kitchen.  He opened the cabinets to reveal tons of food from her world. She stared at it all with stars in her eyes before looking up at him.