Mizuki and Nanami

The next few days went by in a blur for Yuki. She was able to rest some thanks to Akaza and Muzan caring for her but as far as babies went, neither had no idea what they were doing. They tried to help, and Yuki thought the world of them for that, but neither could feed, change or do much except hold them. After a few days of getting used to the newborns, Muzan allowed the other demons to finally come home. They were all waiting in the living room with Akaza blocking the hallway door. Daki was bouncing in her seat in excitement causing her brother to smile at her. Kokushibo and Nakime looked as if they could care less and Douma just sat there with his normal smile on his face. 

The double doors opened and Muzan had an arm around Yuki in case she tripped over something. Yuki stepped out in a hoodie and jeans and carried two moving blankets in her arms. She smiled at everyone as Muzan led her to the middle of the couch, sitting beside her as the demons crowded around them. Muzan forced himself to keep his mouth shut even though having them this close to his wife and her newborns irritated. She lowered her arms to reveal the two babies to them. Both children opened their eyes and blinked at the demons as they stared at them. 

"Everyone, meet Mizuki and Nanami," Yuki said with a proud smile. 

Gyutaro was the first to act as he smiled gently at Nanami. He lowered his finger down to her which she grabbed as she smiled up at him. "This one looks like Daki when  she was born. White hair and blue eyes, so pretty," he said as he grinned down at her. Daki reached out and touched Nanami's cheek lovingly, "I am in love with this baby!" she squealed. 

Douma reached out with his closed fan to touch Mizuki with it, wondering what she would do. Mizuki yanked it from him and said loudly, "ba!" Douma blinked his rainbow colored eyes at her before he laughed, "this one is going to be a feisty one!" 

Kokushibo reached down and took the fan from the infant before she got hurt to hand back to Douma. Mizuki narrowed her eyes and grabbed his hand, not letting go. Kokushibo looked at her flatly as he tried to take his hand away for her to continue to hold it and narrow her maroon eyes at him. 

"Ba!" she yelled. 

Yuki giggled, "you took her toy, now you have to repay her with your hand."

Kokushibo looked at Yuki softly, "may I hold her?" 

Yuki thought for a moment before she smiled and stood up. She walked to Kokushibo and guided his hands to the proper position before she softly placed Mizuki in his arms. She grabbed his hand once more to bite his finger. Yuki watched as he smiled at the newborn before placing his cheek on hers for a moment. Akaza stared Kokushibo down for awhile, making sure he wouldn't drop her before her finally relaxed. 

"Can I hold Nanami please Yuki!" Daki begged. 

Yuki smiled and guided Daki's hands just like she did with Kokushibo, and gently placed the infant in her arms. Nanami looked up at Daki and smiled sweetly, reaching for her long white hair to play with. Daki beamed down at her, "just you wait. We are going to do makeovers and dress up and tea parties!" 

Yuki giggled before she heard Mizuki begin to cry, turning her head towards Kokushibo. He panicked looking around not knowing what to do. Yuki came over to him and gently took her back to to rock and sing to her, calming her down.