Here We Go

It had been three months since Yuki's trip to Asakusa and she never once asked to leave the house. Anything she didnt have, she told to Muzan who went and got it for her, much to his delight. He even asked to accompany her on an outing but she refused and chose to stay home. Muzan and Yuki had become close in these past few months, but she also got closer with the other demons as well, particularly Akaza and Gyutaro. Although she was fine around Kokushibo and Douma, they just didn't get any personal time together. Muzan is the only demon she had slept with and continues to sleep with. She viewed the others in a more friend like manner but knew she would have to change those feelings eventually. Muzan became increasingly more protective of her after their first romantic night together. If any of the other demons approached her in his presence he would glare at them or even snatch her away from them in a possessive way. She found it kind of charming while the other demons found it annoying. Her swollen belly went from small to huge in the past few months. She was so rounded that she sometime had a hard time breathing. She needed help standing up from being seated and you could forget sitting on the floor, she had to roll to get up from that position. She noticed Muzan began to take an interest in the baby by rubbing her belly when it would kick. He wouldn't talk to it like Akaza, Gyutaro and Daki did when they rubbed her belly but at least he wasn't scowling at it anymore. 

Tonight happened like any other night, Yuki woke up beside Muzan, they kissed, their kissing turned into more, they fucked like two rabbits and they finally got out of bed to get dressed. Muzan noticed Yuki kept grabbing at her lower back as she tried to put clothes on gracefully and sighed with her brows knit together, failing. He walked over to help her pull the shirt over her head and bring it down as she giggled, "thank you." 

"Why do you keep grabbing at your back?" he asked her. 

"Oh it just hurts today is all. I feel like at any moment now I'm going to pop like a big balloon," she said with a smile as she did it again. 

Muzan patted her head, "maybe I should send everyone out to eat today and make them eat extra." 

Yuki tilted her head, "why?" 

"When you give birth, your blood will be all over the place. They need to be fed and not starving when you do so they don't lose control and come after you and the baby," he said as he rubbed her belly, staring softly down at it. 

"Do you finally love the baby?" she asked, hope in her voice. 

His eyes travelled up to hers, "I am getting used to the idea, but our deal still stands. We will keep a girl, regardless of her looks but a boy will go to his father." 

"It was worth a try," she huffed with a sad smile. Muzan placed a kiss to her lips as he walked out of their room to tell the other demons to go hunting. Yuki went into her kitchen and began to cook something for herself to eat. As she reached up to grab a plate, she felt a sharp pain travel from her back to the bottom of her stomach and reach all the way to the bottom of her ribs. The pain was so sharp, she gritted her teeth and the plate slipped from her hands, shattering to pieces on the counter.

"Fuck me...that hurt," she said as she grabbed her belly. She felt the baby kick in response and she gently rubbed, "shh it's alright...I know what that was."