Breathing Technique Training

Yuki was unable to sleep at all last night. She was too worked up and could not wait until the sun rose in the morning. She quickly got out of bed and placed her training uniform on. She quietly tiptoed her way to Giyu's room, she opened the door very quietly and peeked inside to see him in his bed alone. She opened the door, crept inside and shut it behind her. Now, Yuki's goal was to pounce on Giyu, wake him up and go start training, however, that's not what happened. Yuki pounced on Giyu but he remained asleep. Much to her dismay, she proceeded to hop on him instead. Giyu did not wake up but did turn over to now lay on his back making her straddle him. Yuki pouted and decided to pull the blankets off of him. When she did, her face became as red as a candied apple. She was unaware that Giyu slept naked when he wasn't with her and he, from the looks of it, was having a very nice dream. Yuki tried to get up quickly and cover him but he grabbed her and brought her closer to him, still sleeping peacefully. 

"My Yuki..." Giyu whispered as he snuggled his face into her hair. 

"Giyu, you gotta wake up. This was a terrible idea!" she whisper yelled. "Gosh I don't want to scare him awake, he might slit my throat." Yuki tried poking him in the cheek, pinching his cheeks, trying to move out of his hold but nothing was working. She huffed in irritation as she felt Giyu move and begin to stir in his sleep, causing his erection to prod against her stomach. 

"AH! GIYU!"  she screamed as her face turned red. 

Giyu's ocean blue eyes shot open and he looked at her with wide eyes. He quickly realized what was happening and released her. He covered himself with the blankets in embarrassment, "what are you doing in my room!?" 

"I was too excited so I snuck in here to wake you up! But you're such a heavy sleeper!" Yuki yelled defending herself. 

"Please don't ever do this again...." Giyu said not looking at her. 

"I can promise you I will not....um I am so sorry. I will wait....somewhere other than here," Yuki said as she quickly ran out of the room. On her way towards the outside, she bumped into Kyojuro's hard back. She looked and saw Sanemi standing there with him. They turned to look down at her, "Ah Yuki! Good Morning!" said Kyojuro with a smile. Yuki simply waved, her face still red. She tried to pass by them but Sanemi stopped her with his arm. 

"Why are you coming out of Tomioka's room?" Sanemi asked her crankily.

"H-How do you know I was coming out of there?" she asked him.

"Because your room is the one at the end of the hall. You couldn't have just come out of there and hit us," he stared down at her with narrowed eyes. 

"Nothing! I went to wake him up to train is all!" she said not suspiciously at all as she ducked under his arm and went outside, slamming the door behind her. 

"That wasn't suspicious at all," Kyojuro said as he raised an eyebrow. Giyu stepped out into the hallway with a blushed face and pushed passed both of the other men. 

"That didn't help either...oi! Tomioka!" Sanemi yelled at him but Giyu kept walking, going outside and slamming the door behind him as Yuki did before.