Welcome Home

Yuki perked up when she heard Uzui call her name. She turned to face him and almost bumped into him as he had snuck up behind her and was almost touching her. She gasped and backed up a few steps to give them some space as she clutched Gizmo to her. 

"Come," he said, "let's show you where the Butterfly Mansion is. Its a very important place." He held his hand out for her and she took it. He dragged her along in the group as they walked towards a large building with stone fencing around it. As they entered, she noticed butterflies flying all around. Thinking it was too cold for them, she tilted her head in confusion as they began to circle around her. She giggled as they flew close to her face and hair, landing on her every so often. Gizmo attempted to reach out and paw at the butterflies, letting out small baby roars as he did. The group hearing her giggle turned to look at her and smile. 

"She's so cute! I can't take it anymore!" said Mitsuri as she squealed and tackled Yuki to the ground in a hug. 

Yuki yelped as she hit the ground. Mitsuri wrapped her arms around her and nuzzled her cheek into hers in a loving way. Obanai came and grabbed Misturi by the back of the shirt and yanked her off of the girl, "Now now Suri, give the girl some space." 

Mitsuri pouted in Obanai's grasp and Yuki smiled at her, "its ok! hugs are fine!" Yuki flinched when she felt something grabbing her arm and turned to look to see a white snake with red eyes sticking its tongue out at her. Obanai's eyes widened and he reached for the snake, expecting Yuki to start screaming. He froze in place when he heard her giggle and pet the snake on the head gently, "pretty snake." 

"Sh-she isn't afraid?" Obanai asked the four that accompanied her. 

Kyojuro smiled and shook his head, "she is not afraid of normal things!" 

"She pets grown tigers, punches men, and apparently marrys demons with no fear. Place her in a dark room though, and she is a mess," Uzui said with a shrug. 

Muichiro bent down to her level on the ground and tilted his head at her, "you're odd...." 

Instead of being offended, she smiled at the teenager and poked him in the nose, "you too." 

Muichiro blinked at her in surprise as she got up from the ground and brought the snake over to Obanai. When she looked him in the face, she stared at him. Obanai blinked at her, thinking it was his bandages she was staring at so he began to look away. She quickly grabbed his face and smiled at him, "pretty eyes...heterochromia yes?" 

Obanai blushed at her and looked away with a nod. "Awww I think Obanai likes you now Yuki!" Mitsuri squealed. As they entered the Butterfly Estate, Shinobu gestured for them all to sit at a table while a  girl with pigtails brought them tea and cakes to warm up. Yuki thanked her and sipped her tea as she fed Gizmo a cake in her lap. She was zoning in and out of the conversation the Hashira were having amongst themselves and looked around the room instead. 

"I suppose we will just have to stay at your estate then Tengen. Since she is our tsuguko now," Giyu said plainly. 

"That's fine, it's usually just me and a bunch of ladies anyway. It'll be a flashy change," Uzui said with a shrug.