That Didn't Last Long

Yuki sat on the counter to open the cabinet and reach the first aid kit on the top shelf. She spread her legs slightly and patted her leg for him to come. He did as told and stood between her legs as she reached into the first aid kit for a pair of tweezers. She cradled his hand as she picked the pieces of glass out of his cuts. 

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" she asked him, not looking away from his hand and her task. 

Sanemi let out a frustrated sigh, "they...started to talk about you in a way I didn't like...." 

"In a bad way?" she asked, still picking out glass. 

"No not bad....just about how you looked," he said, eyes narrowing when she picked out a long piece. 

"Sorry," she said as she blew on the cut for a moment before picking out the final pieces, "what about how I look?" 

Sanemi sighed and looked away, "you know...how pretty you are...and sexy....and visualizing you naked." 

She smiled up at him, "well you got one up on them don't you? You already have seen me naked." 

Sanemi chuckled, "yeah I guess I do." 

"Tell me Nemi, was it everything you thought it was?" she asked in a teasing manner as she poured disinfectant on his hand, making him hiss. 

"No," he said as she blew on his hand once more. Somehow that hurt her pride a little until he said what he did next. "It was better than I could have ever imagined." 

She snapped her head up at him as he stared down at her seriously. When she didn't continue her task he arched a brow at her in confusion. She grabbed both sides of his face and leaned in to kiss him on the lips lovingly. His eyes widened in shock for a moment before he kissed her back with just as much love. She released him to pat his hand dry before placing antibiotic cream on it and wrapping it. "Keep up that kind of sweet talk and you will make me fall in love with you mister," she teased. 

"Then I will have to keep it up, because I think I am falling in love with you too," he said and she smiled at that. She finished wrapping his hand and beamed up at him after placing a kiss to it. "There, all better now!" 

Sanemi used his uninjured hand to cup her cheek and rub her soft skin with his thumb as he smiled at her. 

"I fucking knew it," said a voice laced with venom. Sanemi and Yuki turned their heads to see Kyojuro, Uzui and Giyu standing there with narrowed eyes. 

"You two did fuck didn't you? I knew I smelled sex in that room!" Uzui yelled, pointing an accusing finger in their direction. 

Sanemi was just about to defend them when, to his surprise, Yuki stepped in instead, "so what if we did?" 

Kyojuro and Giyu's eyes went from anger to sadness in the blink of an eye. Uzui's eyes only narrowed more at her, "I thought you had to love someone to fuck missy?"