Heart Break

Disclaimer: this chapter contains sexual content. Read at your own discretion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the girls entered the topsy turvy room as Yuki thought of it, they grabbed the bags they must have thrown in here in a panic and walked back home. They peered over their shoulders every now and again to make sure the Hashira didn't sneak in behind them. They all sighed in relief as they walked across the bridge and saw the front door to the house open. They rushed into the house and shut the door behind them, laying their bags on the floor. All of the males were sitting on the couch and watched as they entered. Muzan stood and walked up to Yuki, "how was your outing? Did you get everything you need?"

Yuki planned to tell him everything was fine. She had planned to tell him that it was uneventful and smile her way through it. But the way she felt, the way Uzui made her feel, the way her heart felt like it had been shattered into a million pieces, she just couldn't pretend today. She dove into his arms and placed her face in his chest, and cried. She grabbed at his suit vest as she let her tears flow down her cheeks. Muzan's eyes widened in shock as his arms hovered above her for a moment before wrapping around her protectively. The other male demons looked at her and then the female demons. Muzan narrowed his eyes at Daki and Nakime, "what happened?"

"E-everything was fine until someone bumped into Yuki. When I turned to tell him off, it was the flame Hashira," Daki said nervously. 

Muzan sucked in a harsh breath as Nakime continued, "The moment we realized we ran. We heard the Hashira make a whistling sound, and we tried to find an alleyway to open a door. When I finally found one for us, we looked back, and Yuki was gone." 

"We don't really know if she got lost in the crowd or if they grabbed her, she won't tell us. But when we found her, she was resting in an alleyway, like she had been running from them," Daki said. 

"We opened the door and ran in. We checked back a few times to make sure we weren't followed. I think she is just relieved to be home and safe," Nakime said as she looked at Yuki. 

Muzan bent his head down to look at her, "did you run from them?"

Yuki sniffled as she nodded against his chest. Muzan rubbed the back of her head in a loving way, "did they do anything to you?" 

When she didn't answer, he grabbed her face gently with both of his hands and used his thumbs to wipe her tears away, "answer me, Yuki, did they?" 

Yuki shook her head, "no, they just hurt my feelings, is all. I think I am just tired. I want to go to my room." Muzan nodded as she sniffled and walked her way through the double doors and towards her room. Once they heard her door close, Muzan looked at the two female demons again, his red eyes glowing in anger. 

"You are certain they didn't do anything to her?" he asked them both. 

"No, my king, there is no scent of blood, and she doesn't act as if she is physically harmed," Nakime said as she bowed. 

"Her attitude changed when we found her. They called out for her and were close by. She hesitated for a moment before she willingly went through the door. We believe she is being honest. They have said something to her to upset her," Daki said as she too bowed in respect. 

Muzan grinned, showing a flash of his fangs, "excellent. I am going to go check on her. Leave her things outside the door, and I will grab them later." Muzan turned and walked towards Yuki's room, the grin never leaving his face. When he faced her door, he straightened himself out and knocked, hearing her soft voice say, "come in," before he entered and shut the door behind him. She was already in a nightgown for the morning, a light blue one with white lace trimmed around it, as she sat in the middle of her large bed. Her pink curls were laying down around her frame as she rubbed her swollen belly. He couldn't help but notice how much bigger her breasts had gotten since she became farther along in her pregnancy, especially since she had no bra on.