Alpha - Love Affairs - Chapter 65

Start from the beginning

"I'm almost done," He muttered without shifting his gaze to me and lowered his hand to pat my bum, so I exhaled again and nodded while caressing his chest.

"When did you develop feelings for me?" I grumbled. Taehyung calmly patted my butt as he scanned the bright screen.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm curious. Was it when we... got together for the first time...? During our engagement?" I whispered while playing his button. Taehyung deeply exhaled and leaned back against the backrest before glancing down at me with a weak smile.

"Ever since I saw your boobies for the first time," He whispered. I pursed my lips and looked up at him unsurely.

"Are you for real?" I frowned. The man must be joking... right?

"Remember... the time you were floating in the pool? I thought you were drowning yourself... so I jumped in to save you- and you were almost naked that day. Had a painful erection as soon as I saw your glazed cleavage and your hard nipples beneath the thin cloth. Couldn't see you the same since," He shrugged. I scoffed and smacked his chest with an annoyed frown.

"That's it? Are you serious~?" I softly whined as I clung to his shoulder. Taehyung eyed my annoyed expression with a smug smile while patting my bum. Don't men fall for our pretty smiles or our weird habits!? That's what I see in films! Men always fall for strange women because of their weirdness!

"Well... I became even more obsessed when I saw your naked boobies for the first time. I fell down the rabbit hole. You got me hooked after I had a taste of your plump steamed buns," He shrugged. I scoffed and sat up straight with an offended glare.

"Wah~! I really thought you fell for my cuteness!- It could've been my smile! My cooking! My face! But my boobs!?- Sick pervert!" I huffed. Taehyung chuckled and pinched my cheek as he gently coiled his arms around my waist to hold me against his chest.

"You asked me when I started developing feelings for you. I answered. I fell for your inner qualities afterward. It doesn't make sense for me to fall for all of you at once, right? If you ask me... why I'm in love with you now... then that's because you are my greatest comfort. Your beauty is a blessing to my dull pupils. You're the mother of my children. I saw you carry and deliver my child with your frail body. You care for me and our family days and nights. It's everything about you. Even your annoying complaints and naggings. But yes... also because I really love your boobies," He shrugged. I frowned at the man as he smugly eyed me. I finally gave in and smiled.

"Stupid man," I grumbled, shyly burying my face against his chest. Men are visual creatures! Of course, he liked my body first!

"You didn't like me either from the beginning until I made you squirt for the first time. I saw the way... you blushed and frowned at me during our first love-making session at the abandoned Busan mansion. Did you fall for my other qualities? No. You only started to favor... and cling to me... after we slept together. And that's totally alright. There's nothing wrong with that. You loved the way... I pleased you... and you liked my muscles," Taehyung chuckled while grazing my cheek with his fingers.  

"It's our natural instinct. You fell for a strong and healthy man because he can protect you and your family with his strength, and I fell for your breasts and hips because it indicates you can carry and feed my children. It's natural human behavior," He chuckled. I glared at him while patting his cheek, so Taehyung took my hand and softly kissed my fingers. 

Maybe he's right. Maybe, he's not a sick pervert, nor am I. 

We were attracted to each other by our physical appearance because I needed a masculine man to put me in my feminine energy and also because I needed him to protect me and my children. And he started chasing my boobies because it's an unconscious acknowledgment that I am a healthy woman with the ability to carry and feed his children.