Chapter 1 Cold Fiancé

Chapter 1: Indifferent Fiancé,

  Temple Academy Martial Arts Training Ground.

  A group of people surrounded a young girl and kicked and punched her.

  "Yan Xi, tell me! Did you steal the jade pendant?!" The girl in yellow holding a steel whip grabbed the girl's hair and lifted her head up.

  "Uh... uh... um!" The girl covered her neck with her hands and shook her head hard. She opened her mouth with difficulty, but could only produce a few short syllables.

  A burst of laughter suddenly burst out from all around, "Hahaha! Yan Lan, have you forgotten that Yan Xi is mute? How can a mute speak!"

  Looking at the girl's embarrassed look, a look of joy flashed in the eyes of the pretty girl in yellow. , hands on hips, with a delicate and savage air, "But I heard it, she was just quibbling!"

  She looked condescendingly at the embarrassed person under her, "Yan Xi, as long as you kneel down and kowtow three times to admit that you stole If you take my cold jade, I will not care about your crime of theft!"

  Deep anger flashed in the eyes of the girl who fell on the ground, her bloody hands rubbed the floor little by little, and she tried to stand up.

  The booing around them became louder and louder, but the joking voices contained overwhelming malice.

  "Yan Lan, didn't you say that Yan Xi is your dog? But your dog seems to be disobedient now?"

  Yan Lan, who had been humiliated, had a look of shame and anger in his eyes, and the cold steel whip in his hand was like the wind. It hit the person lying on the ground like a heavy rain.

  "Don't admit it? I will beat you until you admit it today!"

  The girl's hoarse and mournful voice was like the best firewood, instantly igniting the atmosphere in the martial arts field!
  Until——

  "The Holy Son is here!"

  The whole room seemed to have been pressed on the pause button, and the air seemed to be frozen instantly.

  The jeers and jeers all stopped abruptly.

  A man in white clothes who was too handsome to look like a real person stepped forward, bringing the room full of snow.

  As soon as he entered, the temperature of the entire martial arts training ground instantly dropped several degrees!

  A pair of eyes as pale as ice seemed to be unable to find any emotion. The expression on his face was almost indifferent, but his temperament was as sharp as the cold light on the blade, making people dare not touch its edge.

  An aura of panic began to spread in the martial arts training ground which was extremely exciting just now.

  "Which of you still remember that His Highness the Holy Son and Yan Xi have an engagement? It seems that the wedding date will be in a few days!"

  "Hey! Why did His Highness the Holy Son suddenly come back from the First Academy of the Empire? It turns out that he came back to fulfill the engagement. "

  Alan, Yan Xi, what's going on?" Suddenly, a soft voice sounded, and everyone who was talking about it realized that there was a beautiful woman in green standing next to the man.

  At this time, the beauty frowned slightly and looked towards the middle with a worried look.

  The crowd exploded.

  "Isn't that Duanmu Rou?! The eldest lady of the Duanmu family! A rare genius in the Muyun Kingdom for a hundred years. She was specially recruited by the Imperial Academy this year, right? Since her talent showed up, the Duanmu family is now the leading family in the Muyun Kingdom. !"

  "This year, the Imperial Academy only recruited her in Muyun City. From now on, she and His Highness the Holy Son will be brother and sister. No wonder she is standing next to the Holy Son." "

  That's not certain, the two of them are standing so close together. It must be more than just a relationship between senior brothers and sisters."

  "Ah..." When she saw the person coming over, a startling light burst out from the eyes of the embarrassed girl on the ground. She opened her mouth and uttered a short syllable, with an effort on her dirty face. Give the man a warm smile.

  My chest was numb from being stepped on, and my wounds were so painful that I almost lost consciousness. All the pain seemed to be insignificant.

  She knew he would come to save her.

  Just like when he was a child, he told her that he would marry her.

  For this promise, she has been silently enduring it, even if it feels like being in hell every day, even if everyone slanders her, bullies her, and laughs at her.

  Now...she finally waited for him.

  But she didn't notice that the man in white's indifferent gaze just glanced past her, like a speck of dust passing by.

  After Duanmu Rou saw the reaction of the man in white next to her, she slightly raised the corners of her lips, but she reprimanded, "Alan? Are you bullying Yan Xi again?"

  "Cousin! Didn't you mean that His Highness the Holy Son gave you that gift? Has the cold jade that can cure fire poison been stolen? I saw it on Yan Xi today. She stole the jade pendant! You are so kind, but you still defend her after she stole your things!" Yan Lan snorted dissatisfied. Humph, he stamped his feet vigorously, and then grabbed Han Yu from Yan Xi's neck.

  The rope broke, leaving a dazzling red mark on her neck.

  Only then did Yun Xiaohan's worldly gaze fall on Yan Xi. When he heard that she had stolen the cold jade, his eyes were as cold as ice that had not melted for thousands of years.

  Yan Xi's eyes suddenly widened, and her bruised lips moved in a whisper, but she couldn't make any sound at this moment...

  why...why? Wasn't that jade pendant... a gift from him?

  She looked at Duanmu Rou helplessly, and then at Yun Xiaohan, who had an indifferent expression next to her. Even when she was beaten, she did not show any signs of weakness. Her eyes were red, and she opened her mouth anxiously, uttering broken syllables one by one. , "Uh, I...ahhh..."

  Every time he opened his mouth, his throat felt like it was being cut by thousands of knives, and every bite smelled of blood.

  Duanmu Rou frowned, "Xixi, I fell into the fire poison in order to save you. His Highness the Holy Son was kind-hearted, so he found the Nine Nether Cold Jade for me to relieve the pain of the fire poison. You are His Highness's fiancée, if it is because of the Holy Son I apologize to you for being dissatisfied with the gift His Highness the Son gave me, as I bought the jade pendant from His Highness the Holy Son."

  She paused, and her watery eyes flickered like poisonous snakes spitting messages. She sighed and said, "But the Nine Nether Cold Jade is crucial to my healing. Why did you... steal it?" in the crowd

  . The anger reached its peak in an instant when these words were spoken. The girl who finally stood up was kicked to the ground by the angry man. The crowd was so excited that they seemed to want to peel off the skin and bones.

  "Shit! Yan Xi is so disgusting! The toad wants to eat the swan meat, and is holding on to the engagement with the Holy Son. He is also ungrateful! In order to be jealous, he even framed his savior, and did not look in the mirror to see what he looked like. !"

  "I think Yan Xi is jealous of Duanmu Rou's talent. He is a waste, and he still wants to harm Duanmu Rou! Why is she so vicious?"

  "Kill this trash!"

  The girl fell to the ground in embarrassment, but her black eyes were stubborn. Staring at the peerless man in white among the crowd.

  She endured the pain and struggled to get up, like a drowning person grabbing the last life-saving straw, or like a prisoner in the darkness chasing the light, stumbling towards the man, and cautiously reaching out to grasp the man's sleeve.

  She didn't steal anything, she wouldn't steal anything, Xiao Han would definitely believe her.

  "Ah..." A powerful force suddenly knocked her over, and she was thrown out like a rag doll and hit the ground hard.

  The pain in her body almost made her faint, but she was holding on to another piece of jade in her hand. That piece of jade was not of good quality, but it was always firmly protected in her hand, and she did not let go even after being beaten half to death.

  She carved this, and there were many blood marks on her hands when carving, but she thought, he gave her the precious cold jade, so she had to give him a gift no matter what. Now she has no money, only a heart.

  But now she was in so much pain, her throat hurt, her body hurt, and her heart hurt. She couldn't call out his name, and she no longer had the strength to walk in front of him.

  The exhausted girl raised her hand persistently, with a simple cold jade hooked in it. She almost stubbornly looked at the person a few steps away, "Ah..." Qiqi, this is my return gift to you. .

  The sunlight reflected on his eyes, which were so pale that they were almost like ice and snow, like the morning light falling on the cold ice of the snowy river. They were so clean and translucent, but so cold and cold!

  The person she thought about day and night, looking forward to taking her out of hell, now used the coldest words to drive her into the abyss, "You who are roosters and dogs are responsible for your own fault."

  ——————————