Ch.31

Alia

What the fuck have I gotten myself into?

Standing before me was Antonio's glorious body, bare and on display for my hungry eyes to lap at. Never have I thought an innocent shower would fuel my deepest desires.

My eyes scoured over his body as water dripped down it, covering his tan figure. I slowly stepped into the shower, Antonio holding his hand out and gripping the underside of my forearm to guide me in. "Careful, there's soap everywhere."

My pussy was already tingling from the oral he gave me just minutes before, and now paired with the sight of his naked body it felt like a hellfire was going on down there. My head tilted up slightly, feeling him pull me in under the water to rinse my body.

My curls got increasingly heavier once the weight of the water caused them to stretch down. I let out a relieved sigh, enjoying the feeling of my body being cooled down after a long day.

"My girl." Antonio said and tilted my chin up slightly. "You look even prettier like this."

"Is that so?" I cocked a brow and looked up at his eyes. Nothing but lust and love swirled deep into them.

"Mm." He hummed. "No makeup, no clothes. The best of both worlds." He tilted his head slightly and smirked.

God that statement alone made me groan. I circled my hands around his wrists, looking down to see the water flowing down both of us. Antonio was a Greek god in the flesh—a reincarnation of Ares himself. He was a charmer, and he knew it.

His hand latched onto the back of my neck firmly and pulled me closer, bringing his lips down to meet mine for a kiss that was far from gentle. Aggressive, passionate and itching with impatience, Antonio had me wrapped around his finger like a hopeless bitch—and I loved him for it.

"Tonio." I uttered softly, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Come on."

"I know baby, I know." He whispered gently, his rough hands gliding down to give my ass cheeks a firm and rough squeeze. A moan erupted from within me, my lips parted against his as I craved his touch. I wanted him so fucking bad.

I craved for him.

He guided me to the wall of the shower, where Antonio only continued to plant kisses down my neck and all over my chest. My hand wandered over to the back of his head, palming it and pushing it further against my flesh with no signs of dissent from him. He lowered his head slightly, kissing my nipples before slipping one into his mouth to swirl his tongue around it.

"Fuck." I groaned, feeling him cup my ass and grind my pelvis against his growing dick, which was getting pumped with more and more blood by the aching second. My breast eventually slipped from his hold before I felt his lips on the jawline of my cheek.

"Hurry—the fuck up." I let out a hiss, my jaw clenched as I pressed myself up against him further, watching his brows knit into a frown twisted with frustration and lust. "I want to feel you."

"I don't like that fucking attitude." He looked down and squeezed my cheeks, pushing my chin up. He tilted his head slightly with his lips parted, his wet hair lightly teasing the hooded eyes on his face. "Ask me that again."

"Please." I whined. My hand moved down to hold his cock, slowly stroking it as my eyes fixated on his. "Help me. I'm struggling here."