Ch.4

Antonio

"Devo andare." I muttered to Ray, patting the creases out of my jacket and showing him the text one of my men sent me:

'Another article.'

Ray nodded and looked up at me, rolling his eyes as if I was the one fucking up his evening. Fucking Ray... I love him to death though.

"Va bene" Ray chuckled and nudged his head in the direction of the spiral staircase. "I wish I'd come tonight but I've got Kiki with me. Thanks for coming over though—half a fucking hour late."

I let out a laugh and patted his back before turning to the two girls.

"It was nice meeting you Kiki. Look after him yeah?" I chuckled and Kiki laughed. "Will do." She stood up and leaned over the table to give me air kisses on both cheeks, a common thing in Italy for greetings. I then turned down to Alia, who looked up me with the sweetest fucking doe eyes.

She looks so fucking innocent. Those lips... they look so damn sweet. I'd love to taste them some day.

"You're going?" She asked, her finger tapping on her thigh. So fucking cute.

"I am. Emergency."

"I see." Alia looked down and placed her palms on the table, leaning forward. "Stay safe, okay?" She said before standing up.

"I will, beautiful. It was nice meeting you." I chuckled and leaned down, my hands moving up to her waist to give her air kisses.

She smells so fucking sweet too. Like roses...

One air kiss on her right cheek and another on her left, I glanced down at her neck, feeling her curls graze against the side of my cheeks. God did me dirty. So dirty. The way she dressed and those innocent looking doe eyes she inherited—fuck. The fact that she had a necklace around her neck just drove my body to heat up.

A cross charm. She's the literal embodiment of innocence.

I could see Kiki in the corner of my eyes, a smile creeping on her face and a brow raised before she turned over to her boyfriend, giving him the same look. An interesting pair.

I let Alia go and waved to the three before turning over to walk towards the spiral staircase, my smile faltering quickly...

~6:15pm—Three hours ago~

"Who are you looking at?" I heard a familiar voice behind me, sensing them walking up to my body by the click of their heels against the black tiles. My eyes left the woman on the first floor of the casino before I turned around to look at Grace, my glare painfully obvious on my face.

"Why are you here?" I scowled, trying to walk away from the balcony towards the staircase before Grace walked in front, attempting to stop me.

"Could ask the same thing, who were you looking at?"

My eye twitched and my brows furrowed as I looked down at the woman before me. Grace wore a white skimpy wire dress, her hands on either side of her hips as she gazed up at me.

"No one." I emphasised, glaring at her. It was none of her damn business anyways.

Grace placed her hands onto my chest, tracing the creases on my black suit. "You were looking at a wo-"