Chapter 13 - Debate

Luna's Pov:
I woke up from Kylo shaking my shoulder. "Luna!" He yelled. I slowly opened my eyes. "What?" I groaned as I turned over. "I have to take out the needle. Plus you need to get ready." I sighed and gave him my wrist, still facing the other way. I winced in pain as he too it out. "There. Now come on." He said as he scooped me into his arms. "Ah! No!" I laughed.

He placed me on the ground and hugged me tightly. I kept laughing. I hadn't laughed with him in a long time and to be perfectly honest, it was nice.

"Can you walk?"

"Let's see." I said hopefully. I held his hands lightly as he let go. Standing was perfectly fine. He pointed to the closet and told me to walk towards it, which I did perfectly fine. I then tried jumping and running. Also perfectly fine. Those scientists really know there stuff. I hugged him with joy.

I changed into a skintight long sleeve back cropped shirt, black leggings with pockets on the thighs, a light green zip up hoodie, and knee high combat boots. Kylo out my hair in French braid pig tails.

We walked out of the room to find Maia waiting by her door. She was on the ground doing something on her phone. "Maia." Kylo said. She stood up and bowed in respect. Hux really did well. She walked behind us as we headed to the conference room.

Everyone sat in the same seats as before. Kylo stood at the head of the table and quieted everyone. "This meeting will determine the fate of Maia. Originally, she was my apprentice and helped in the med bay. We will state ideas then vote at the end. Would anyone like to state there ideas?" His voice was deep and robotic due to his mask. He didn't wear it often. Especially on Cerrus. It's a planet like Earth. The kingdom is full of families who are with the First Order. It's my home planet.

General Hux raised his hand. Kylo signaled for him to begin. "I say she should be placed back on Earth. Then again she does do well with the med bay. Kylo what does she bring as a warrior. Does she hold power?"

"The Force?"

"Correct. Um, that."

"Yes, however it's not strong. With time and training she will become stronger."

"Then she should remain here. I change my plan." He then sat back down.

Others stated there ideas. They ranged from holding her in a cell, dropping her off on Earth, to her remaining here.

Once it was time to vote, the datapads turned on. Everyone voted for the plan they thought would work. I voted for her to stay. She was my best friend. I can't leave her. Maia never got the chance to vote. I thought this was messed up. She should at least have the right to say what she wants.

The results came in and I could tell she was nervous. "The results are in. Maia will remain here as an apprentice." It was hard to tell if she was happy about it or upset.

We walked down the hall to our quarters. "Your bags have been packed. We should get going. All you need to do is grab a coat." I walked into my room and grabbed the heated grey cloak. It looked like Rey's only on the top left was a button with four lights that glowed orange. This was to tell me how hot the cloak was. It was my favorite one.

I carried it in my arms and walked back to the ship but alone. As I walked by, troopers saluted me. Here I felt respected and cared about. On Earth I felt left out. It's complicated.

Maia and Kylo were already on the ship. It was warm so Kylo was wearing his training attire. I set my cloak on a shelf by the medical bed/sleeping cot. I walked over to Maia who was in a chair. "Hey." I said as I sat down next to her. "Hi." She plainly said. "I voted for you to stay. I wanted you to know that."