Chapter 10 - School

Maia's Pov:
Rey led me to a meeting room where a bunch of other Resistance members gathered. Oh if my brothers saw this they would FLIP!

"This is Maia. She is a friend of Luna and she has been in contact with Ben." Rey explained. "We need to figure out a way to get Luna off the Finalizer and with us. Any ideas?"

"We could set a trap. Lots of the stormtrooper's minds are weak. They will fall right in." Finn explained. I always liked him from the movies because he showed self advocacy. I mean so do I but not on the verge of life or death.

"Ok what kind of trap?" Poe asked. I also admired him. He reminded me of me but also my older brother Adam. Though Adam is quiet, he can be very brave like Poe.

"Send Maia back to her home town. They will never think to go there and if they do, Luna will fall right into us. The sooner we get her away from my son, the better." Leia explained.

Everyone agreed and split off to do their jobs.

I looked at Leia and Rey who were talking about the plan. "Do you really think sending me back to my town will work?"

"Yes. They would never look there first." Rey said comforting me.
_____
Luna's Pov:
"Check my her home town first." I said in the conference room.

Later that day Kylo called an emergency meeting to concur a plan that would bring Maia back.

"Why her home town?" General Hux asked. "Because they they know we will never look there first. They think they know us so well but we are always one step ahead." I saw a grin form on General Hux's face. That was a rare sight. Especially in front of this many people.

"Luna do you really think this would work?" Kylo asked. Of course he had his mask on which made me flinch when he started speaking. I simply nodded, frightened to speak.  I walked over to him and stood next to him as he explained a possible plan. He placed his gloves hand on my back trying to comfort me.

"I will send Luna to the town. I know the Resistance will be there so I am not sending her alone. General Hux and his choice of troopers will accompany me and Luna on Earth. My team of scientists have created a special comlink that can reach us from space to wherever we are on Earth.
_____
After the meeting I packed a bag filled with all the essentials you would bring on a trip. Clothes, shoes, electronics, chargers, toiletries, weapons. Well I hope not weapons but I needed to in this case.

I was packing my bag when I heard my door slide open. "Are you ready?" General Hux asked. I turned to him and nodded. "Good. I can help you get your luggage to the ship." She took one of my bags and walked out of my room with me following him.

When we boarded the ship, Kylo was discussing landing points with the pilot. Hux placed my luggage in an overhead compartment while I sat down across from the medical bed/sleeping cot.

When it was time for take off, Kylo sat next to me. I leaned my head against his shoulder while tears tickled my eyes. He put his arm around me caressing my arm. "We will find her." I lifted my head and smiled at him.

Beep! Beep! Beep! An alarm sounded. I was sleeping in the medical bed/sleeping cot when I jolted awake at the roaring sound. I looked to see the cockpit door was open. Kylo and General Hux were trying to figure out the problem. I looked at the monitor across from me. Displayed on it was a cylinder with horizontal lines that divided it into ten sections. The cylinder was blinking red signaling there was a problem with fuel or something was leaking.

"I think I found the problem!" I hollered to the fighting men. Kylo and Hux ran out to join me. "There's a tear in the fuel pipe." Kylo said. He was in a black sweatshirt, and black shorts that went down to his knees. For shoes he wore black sneakers. Hux was dressed the same only in grey with black sneakers. I wore a black and red sweatshirt dress that went down to my mid thighs. I wore black sneakers as well. My hair was down and my curls were frizzy.