I Misjudged Her, In My Blindness I Erred

It was still, quiet night, and she found herself abruptly woken from her slumber. The disorienting darkness of the room only made her racing thoughts seem louder as they echoed through her mind. The gripping feeling of unease immediately settled into the pit of her stomach, and she knew that sleep would not come easily to her that night. As her eyes adjusted to the dimness, she felt the familiar pang of longing as she thought about her. Her, the one who had her mind swirling around, the one who she still cannot move on from her, the one who she thoughts that someone else's, captured her heart.

However, in the quiet solitude of the night, her mind became a labyrinth of doubt and fear. Her heart sank as she began to dwell on the possibility that she might be interested in someone else. But when reality hits her on the cheek, she suddenly shook her head and wondered why the sudden care? Why such feelings unexpectedly crawled within her body, like a ghost capable of strangling both her heart and soul. She remembered her words that she said in that day. She said that she doesn't want to get involved with her, and the only thing she wanted was her help. But why all of those thoughts dropped within, like rain that touches her skin?.

When her mind acted on its own and manifests the incidents when those people in the cafe spitted the words. It made her heart sunk deeper and deeper within her chest. She questioned herself why she felt that way towards a person she barely knew, but her answers were yet to be found, once she align all of her thoughts. Regardless of those questions, regardless of her swirling thoughts, something else began to emerge from the bottom of her heart. Culpability has been suffocating her heart, ever since that day. Thus why her endless struggle on how to move on will forever remain a step that she hesitant to take.

The black hair maiden, softly groaned the moment she turned to the left side, causing the chestnut to startle and look on her side. With silent chuckle she laid down, glancing at the dark ceiling, remembering that Irin invited her for a sleepover after they left the cafe. They finished their exams, as of last night, so their mayhem plans may start now. They actually had had multiple plans, and they wanted to do everything possible during this month break before they start the next semester. So at first, they want to find a law firm, so they can start working and completing the required training and hours.

Secondly, Rebecca is still fasten with her plan to plant a recorder in her father's study. Thirdly, she's still seeking for the help from the guardian angel who is still unapproachable. And finally, she wants to talk with Nop, and put an end for his developing feelings towards her before it's too late. As she covered her face with the blanket, she tries to empty her mind from her thoughts. But each time she took a breath, Freen's face appears right in front of her, causing her lips to partially open. Such thoughts made her puffs while turning around, groaning and forcefully pulls the blanket over her body. Each second of each breath, her face was appearing more and more.

Her eyelids were trembling, as she was biting her lips trying to brush off Freen's image. Her heart was pounding like if she was rubbing for her life. Her body began to heat up, the moment her mind escalated into producing more images. She was in a huge panic and mess, that she couldn't escape anymore. Each minute in the longest tortuous hour, her mind developed more and more scenarios. Her voice echoed deeply in her head, she felt her touch on her arm, when she saved her, which made her cheeks blush even harder.

-Her mind kept bombarding her with every detail of her, which made her sat up and groaned loudly. The sleeping maiden slowly opened her eyes, as her hand reached the small pillow that was dividing them. The moment she grabbed it, she threw it at her friend which caused her to gasp at the top of her lungs. "Freen!" she called out, causing Irin to chuckle softly. "Oh sweet Rebecca..did you had a dream about her?" she teased as she sat up "I bet it was a hot dream huh?..what did she do? Fucked you hard?" Rebecca growled and threw the pillow back at her "No!" she exclaimed firmly, as she scoot over "I-I..just..don't know..why my mind suddenly..decided to think about her"