Oh Thief, Mine

-As she walked back to her class with a heavy heart, the echo of her words reverberated in her mind. "I don't want to see you again" she had said, her voice cutting through the air like a knife. She had never felt so dejected, so lost and broken. Even though she had forgiven her for the way she vomited those words, but her expressions, the sharpness look, the forceful push, all of it stained within her body. She couldn't believe it. After the short-time that she had been with her, the smile that she witnessed on her lips, the warmth of her body the moment she sat next to her, dissolved like salt in water.

She had thought that they might had something special, a start of a new connection the moment she touched her hand the other day. But none of that even matter now, everything at the verge of collapse, as she felt that Rebecca will never change her thoughts. She wondered as she was looking around, how could she possibly be videotaped by someone so sudden? Who could be following them and know exactly where she would be? As she mentioned to Irin, she could definitely hack the cameras and reveal the truth, but would it be enough to convince her to change her mind?

-She couldn't comprehend how she pulled herself throughout the conversations that happened minutes ago. She couldn't comprehend how much she was in pain during her talks with Irin. She just kept repeating the phrase "I will be waiting for her" just to convince her friend that everything will be alright, even though it will not be. However what she actually said about Rebecca being a conservative person was true. The moment she felt her hesitation when she talked and when she touched her, made her feel that their relationship will be complicated. Even with all that had happened, in this short duration of time, Freen couldn't simply open her book of memories and erase every page that contained her image with its details.

She groaned and contemplated what she could do next, how can she easily move forward? What is the plan for now? How could she stop thinking about her? How could she stop the pain that engulfed her heart? She wanted to talk to someone, but this time wasn't Nita. As much as they are closer than the air they breath, but her concerns and fears will always intensify if she ever felt that someone hovers around her. With a heavy sigh, her hand reached up against her nape, she caught a glimpse of the watch on her wrist, indicating that her class will start momentarily. She ignored the fact that it is important to her to attend, since her project must be submitted in time. As such, she sent it to Mia, and asked her to do so instead.

-Of course the nosiness that overtook Mia's thumbs, bombarded Freen with countless questions, but Freen ignored her, and shoved her phone in her pocket. She slowly began to massage her nape, while looking around for a spot away from the hustling crowd. Her eyes lay on a tree that caught her attention, which was planted on the edge of the heart of the campuses. She made her way there, with her eyes tracing her footsteps. Out the blue a voice took all of her soul, causing her to gasp as she's been running for hours. Her heart pounded as if she just undergone a heart attack and brought back to life. With widened eyes she turned to look back. "Rebecca!" She called, with her breath rising. She looked around, searching for her voice, she glanced every corner, as her eyes only implanted with her image. Ignoring everything else that passes her, as if she's in a world with just her and Rebecca.

She kept looking and looking until she returned to her reality when she felt a gentle touch on her shoulder. She closed her eyes and slowly turned praying that she will be the one who touches her. The moment she opened them, her lips formed a sadden smile, gulping multiply as her body began to shake. With uncontrolled reaction, she threw herself into her embrace, gripping her clothes begging her to cease her agony. Nam return the embrace with the same intense feelings, she closed her eyes thanking the time that has placed her next to her friend. Freen who burst into tears, began to wailed out loud, causing her friend to stroke her hair to calm down.