With Venture And Uncertainty

As they strolled around the campus on a semi cold morning, Freen finally found herself in the company of someone whose presence intrigued her. They only had exchanged pleasantries once before, as such they didn't thought that this encounter will ever happen. As they walked, the sound of their footsteps mingled with the rustling of fallen leaves, creating a comforting rhythm that seemed to carry them along. At first, they walked aimlessly, both of their hearts were pounding mercilessly. Freen's hands were sweating, her throat was dry like a desert, while her thoughts were racing miles away.

-Rebecca was feeling nervous as well, even with her boldness and the attempt that she made, was washed away the moment they left the cafeteria. It was her first time ever, to have a conversation with someone new to her life. Regardless of their silence, someone has to break that wall between them, as such, Freen gathered all of her strength, and turned to look at her. "So..umm, h-how are you?" she stuttered, and turned her head away. "s-sorry..I don't know what to say" Becky chuckled, while her cheeks slightly reddened. "I'm doing well..thank you" she smiled, while looking away. "hmm, I-I don't want to sound awkward..but how about..we play a game?"

-Freen placed her hands Inside her pocket and hummed in response. Rebecca on the other hand, seized the moment and began to form her questions, that she's dying to know about. "hmm, what is your major?" she queried, as she looked at her. "Cybersecurity, and since I'm bored, I took all of the concentration requirement classes" she grinned "I'm less than a year away from graduation...what about you?" Becky pointed at her campus, and looked at her. "I'm studying there..I want to be a lawyer" she chipped "as for graduation..I'm still miles away from that"

The silence engulfed the area, as both of them suddenly felt nervous again. Freen gulped multiple times as she couldn't comprehend how beautiful and breathtaking Becky was. She doesn't wanted to show her any signs of admiration, she didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. Becky on the other hand was feeling like she knew Freen, she felt comfortable and wanted to be around her much longer. But even with her feelings that stems from her heart, the voices within her mind began to take over. The fear that Freen might be one of those people, who wanted her just for looks and bed. She was afraid that Freen would be faking everything, as such, she decided to be more cautious, despite her feelings.

-At this point, Freen felt that everything is getting more awkward, so she pushed herself breaking the barrier that just had been built. "So tell me..who is Rebecca Patrica Armstrong?" She asked, and looked at her with a smile "I only knew her name and major..so tell me more about her..if you don't mind of course" Rebecca actually was surprised by her question, she'd never thought that she will ask her such question. This is the first time, that she felt lost for words, of course since the lack of communication between her and the other peoples, caused her to feel like she couldn't know where to begin with. With so many thoughts and emotions bursting through her body, she couldn't help but to suddenly stop walking. Freen frowned and felt nervous, she wasn't sure how to react, she felt that she stepped on her boundaries and ruined everything.

-She hesitantly reached out and held her arm, causing Becky to startled moving backwards. They kept looking at each other, as Freen felt she's definitely ruined everything, and immediately removed her hand. Becky remained silent, but Freen didn't want her to leave with such words. She cleared her throat, as her fist was clenched. "sorry" she muttered, with her head lowered. "I didn't mean to ask you this question..I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" Becky didn't utter a word, she was simply looking at her. She didn't know how to respond, she felt sorry that she made her feel this way. It wasn't Freen's fault to begin with, it was hers from the start. She didn't knew how to tell her who she truly is, she couldn't simply tell her everything.