May We Ever Meet Again

-The air was thin, her heart was strangled. She felt disgusted, she felt disappointed. Her mind was numb, her thoughts were scattered. She kept replaying the video, she kept memorizing the words. She studied every word, she studied every detail. She was standing, the person who she thought was different, with someone who she called a friend. "I love you Nita! I swear!" she sniveled "And that Armstrong girl..is mere nothing! She's just like the rest...someone who wants to get laid". With a silent sourly laugh, she kept repeating within herself, that particular phrase "someone who wants to get laid" over and over again, until the pen that she was holding broke in half. Such actions caused the entire class turn to look at Becky, who she was in return, glancing over the window.

Irin noticed her behavior, but she didn't utter anything. She wanted to know what happened with Freen, but since her mood changed dramatically, something must be wrong. The class was still not close to finish, the students were focusing on their last cases before the exams. The class was basically in a different universe, while Becky was in her own world. Each moment, each second, each minute was a reminder of how idiotic she really was. As now, she can confirm the fact that every one is truly fake, every single person in this world, doesn't believe in any sort of relationships, as they only desire what they truly hold within themselves. "get laid" she whispered, while slowly turning her head to look at her friend.

Becky's eyes surrendered to her hatred, her lips were twitching in anger, her fist was clenched to the verge that her veins were visible. She suddenly stood up, and walked towards the door as she cannot handle how suffocated she was. As she made her way towards the restroom, Becky couldn't shake her feelings, she couldn't calm herself down, she wanted to cry out loud, but her pride won't allow her to do so. The morning had started off so promising for her, with lively conversation and listening to her, was making her heart flattered in happiness. The moment she channeled all of her boldness, the moment she followed her to the restroom, she knew that this step will change her perspective forever. But unfortunately, her expectations were scattered over her head.

As she pushed open the door to the restroom, Becky took a moment to collect her thoughts. She was tired of putting her heart and mind on the line, only to be met with indifference or apathy in return. It seemed like this had become a recurring theme in her life, and as of today, she had to stop this nonsense, and allow no one to get near her, no matter what's the cost. As she stood in front of the mirror, she took a deep breath and looked herself in the eye. She refused to let this disappointment define her. She was a strong and independent girl, and as she always says, everyone is a husk of their own lust. She lived with her stepmother and she handled her well, she has her friends and that is more than enough for her. She doesn't want anyone else to add salt in her wounds.

-With a shivering heart, she splashed water on her face and straightened her posture. She was done dwelling on what could have been and was ready to move forward. As she was about to exit the restroom, the door opened as her friend entered with a worried expressions. Irin tilted against the door and looked at Becky trying to study her expression. Becky who was looking at her coldly and annoyed, tilted against the sink as she crossed her arms. Irin knew that this will be a long discussion, so she took a deep breath before she uttered anything. "What happened?" She asked "You left with her, and you were smiling as if you won a contest...but now you look like you've lost the contest in question! Has something gone wrong?"

-Becky didn't answer, she just simply laughed bitterly. Irin raised a brow and crossed her arms. "Becky..I'm asking you wha-" Becky snarled "NOTHING HAPPENED IRIN! NOTHING HAPPENED BESIDES SHE'S A COMPLETE UTTER PEICE OF SHIT!" She yelled, as she slammed her hands on the sink behind her "SHE'S LIKE ALL THE REST IRIN! I TOLD YOU BEFORE AND I WILL REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN! I DON'T WANT ANYONE IN MY LIFE!" Irin looked at her with the same expressions that she gave her. True that she's her best friend, but she can't comprehend anyone yelling at her without any reason. "Stop yelling Rebecca!" She exclaimed "I'm your friend..not a wall nor a robot!..I will repeat my question..maybe you will listen..so I might be able to cease your anger..what happened?"