151-153

Chapter 151 You are not allowed to go anywhere

"please."

Natsume Soseki and Dazai Osamu made a bet on whether Furuya Rei would take the page at the end.

Dazai Osamu said that if Rei Fukiya did not read it, the pages would be handed over to Dazai Osamu for safekeeping from now on.

As far as Natsume Soseki is concerned, it would be better to be taken away by Dazai Osamu than to be taken away by Tosi - the lesser of the two powers. Moreover, agreeing to this bet also means that Dazai Osamu will spare no effort to stop Fangtani Rei. For Natsume Soseki, this was an extra free helper.

For Osamu Dazai, he was sure to get the pages.

In Calculating People, Osamu Dazai never thinks he will lose.

Fangtani Rei is very smart, and most smart people have a suspicious character. Jianggu Ling is also very doubtful because he doesn't want to lose, he just wants to be invincible. No matter how competitive a person is, they will always be unsure in some aspects - especially when it comes to relationships.

Osamu Dazai was able to deduce what kind of alienation strategy Tosi had that made Rei Fukiya want to get the pages back from Natsume Soseki. Of course, Tuosi's purpose is limited to Jiang Guling. It's not that he has other ideas, but that apart from Jiangguling being a clue, Tuosi also has the idea of ​​​​playing tricks on people.

Tuo thought about what kind of reaction Fangtani Rei would have after hearing what he heard. Dazai Osamu also found out what Fangtani Rei wanted to prove after hearing what he said——

"Rei Furiya wants to know the true nature of Yuku."

"He wanted to prove the authenticity of the feelings he was facing."

A suspicious person also hates being lied to.

Osamu Dazai guessed what Rei Fukiya was writing.

Judging from various clues, Rei Fangtani definitely intends to blow up Yu Jiufen. Otherwise, it cannot be explained why Rei Fangtani specially sent Yujiu to the police academy, nor can it be explained why Rei Fangtani specifically wants to establish a relationship with him. . The reason he wanted to do this was to prove later that he couldn't betray his friends. This is only for the public security, and the black organizations do not accept this at all.

From the side, Fangtani Rei doesn't believe in feelings at all. His trust in relationships only comes from daily interactions. He will not change his mind just because he is saved, moved by others, or criticized. In other words, he cannot write in the pages of the book that he will definitely gain Natsume Haku's full trust, nor can Rei Fukaya write that Natsume Haku must obey his orders.

Dazai Osamu's writings are all objective.

"1. Yuku enrolled in school and became Rei Fukiya's friend."

"2. Yujiu dropped out of school and became an undercover agent of the black organization."

With only these two points, Jiangu Ling can set up a game.

Because he originally wanted to enroll in the police academy and just added a friend. He didn't care how much time it would take, nor how much time this station would take, because his goal was long-term and there were many people for him to choose from. , he just installed a powerful ability - Natsume Yujiu.