105: Extra: I'm definitely not dreaming now (Natsume's 1st person)

Chapter 105: Extra Chapter:

I am definitely not dreaming now (Natsume's first person) I

have lived in Yokohama for about three months, and the things I encountered were not major, and basically trivial.

It takes time and energy to think about, do, and summarize many detailed things - for example, urging Edogawa to rush to work, for example, when he was walking, his knee hit the railing on the roadside, for example He has finished eating his snacks, for example, what new products will be released recently, and there are many, many things that seem insignificant compared to the past.

But anyway, I am probably a person who is naturally restless, so I don't think there is anything to be irritated about, and I feel quite calm when I can worry about these little things. When I am bored, I will build Lego and put together puzzles. After I finish them, I will break them and do it again next time.

What I enjoy is not the result, but the process, which seems to be the case for everything. I do not pursue a perfect result, but enjoy everything that can consume my spirit.

At 8:30 in the evening, I was writing a diary in the house, and suddenly I received a call from Osamu Dazai for the first time in a long time. I thought the call would be earlier, or it might be later. Maybe I saw Osamu Dazai himself before I received the call.

He is taller than before and his hair is longer than when he was younger.

He may be lazier than before, or he may become cold and stern.

I have thought about meeting each other many times, and I have seen him many times in dreams. Once, he rolled up his trousers and sleeves, threw his black jacket on the edge of the beach, and stepped on the water over and over again, sometimes with waves. Relatively large, he still has some difficulty in straightening his figure. However, he seemed to know that I was behind him.

Every time he turns around, I can't see his face. Even if it felt like his eyes and mine were locked, I couldn't see it. Then when I wake up, I feel a little weird.

But this is a dream.

It's normal to be weird.

When I picked up the phone, I didn't have time to speak. Dazai Osamu's voice rose. He drank and his voice was a little hollow.

"It's been a long time since you recorded something for me." I

couldn't tell what emotion the voice was in. It seemed like it was looking for a topic, or it seemed like it was complaining. But the answer to this question is so straightforward that you don't need to think too much about it. I said: "Because I have been in Yokohama and haven't gone anywhere."

Of course, I haven't finished speaking yet and said: "Whenever I go somewhere, I will definitely bring it to you."

I heard the words on his phone The sound of waves came from the sound, and the air was very quiet. Suddenly I felt like I was dreaming, but I felt even more like he was dreaming.

"So you can only get gifts when you are far away?"

I didn't know that Dazai Osamu still missed this kind of little thing, and said, "If you want, I can give you gifts every day." "

This is so insincere." Dazai Zhi said, "I said that there is no meaning in something that only exists."

I couldn't answer for a while, and this is indeed the truth. Just when I was still thinking about how to reply, Osamu Dazai burst into laughter and said, "Hahahaha, you idiot, I was just kidding." At this time, I was suddenly stunned by Dazai's words.

This timing is really weird. It's strange that I didn't analyze every detail clearly and clearly like a case. I thought about asking a question, but I also realized that the question left no answer.

My mind seemed to be a little blank, and I said "I'm sorry" out of nowhere.

Dazai said quietly: "What are you sorry for?"

I don't know either. Sometimes people speak without thinking. I also felt that what I just said was without thinking. But I don't want to think about why.

I said, I don't know.

Dazai opened his mouth and asked, "Do you like..."

"Huh?"

Dazai was silent for a while, and then his voice disappeared. I waited for a long time but heard no sound. If it weren't for the sound of the waves, I thought the silence was over. I sat and waited for a long time, wondering when Dazai Osamu would speak. I waited for about an hour. I was afraid that Dazai would pass out drunk and say, "I'll go find you." I just finished speaking, Dazai

Osamu Just hung up the phone.

My first reaction was to go find him.

There are so many beaches in Yokohama, but I think I can find them.

When I found it, before I could speak, Osamu Dazai looked back at me as if he had eyes behind his back and said, "My phone fell into the sea." After saying that, he laughed, as if we had not known each other for several years. Change, no change at all.

As I approached him, I took off my shoes and said, "I'll help you pick them up." "

What did you pick them up for?" Osamu Dazai asked, leaning on his waist, "It's not a big deal." "

..."

Those were the years I spent I gave him a mobile phone in front of him, which had seven to eight hundred recordings.

If you fall into the sea, you will never come back.

Inexplicably, I felt a little sad.

I have heard before that there will be a crack in the stone, and flowers will bloom inside the crack. That kind of flower is called Lithops, which is beautiful and tough. I don't know how beautiful it will be, but when the stone cracks, I must feel cold and cold. I don't know whether it is because I have lost my protection, or I feel that the outside world I squeezed my head through is not as good as I imagined. Disappointed, lost, frustrated.

I don't know if Osamu Dazai couldn't stand my silence, so he asked again: "Why are you here?" "

I came to see you."

"..."

"But I want to leave."

I felt it was boring to stay, Just boring.

"..."

Dazai didn't stop me either. I wasn't surprised whether he stopped me or not. But after I took four or five steps, he said loudly: "I can't find my phone, can you help me find it?" "

Help."

I just entered the sea and imitated him to bend down and touch in the sea water. He poured a handful of seawater on my neck, and when he saw me trembling, he kept laughing.

"..."

I suddenly realized that I saw what he looked like.

It's definitely not a dream now.